Attention all Texans...look like Tiger Valley has a new forum

PDA

orangeninja
October 12, 2004, 12:15 AM
http://www.tigervalley.com/phpbb2/index.php

Could be a cool thing....not as cool as THR, but cool nonetheless.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention all Texans...look like Tiger Valley has a new forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Seventhsword
October 12, 2004, 10:14 AM
Cool, thanks for the link. :cool:

Thumper
October 12, 2004, 01:47 PM
You going to Gunstock, Don?

Splat Shot
October 12, 2004, 11:31 PM
OK, I'm blind. The Tiger Valley people need to fire their web designer immediately and get someone to change that green crap to something readable.

orangeninja
October 13, 2004, 12:47 AM
Thumper...I would love to go there....never been. If work allows yes...however things have been hectic and are getting worse in the next few weeks.

Are you?

geegee
October 13, 2004, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the link, Alduro. I'm having a hard time registering for some reason. Anyone else?

Hawk
October 13, 2004, 10:23 AM
I just registered - no problems here.

...immediately and get someone to change that green crap to something readable.

This calls for another of Hawk's gratuitous alternative browser plugs. (http://tntluoma.com/opera/lover/7/15/)

Just hit cntrl-G and the green goes away. Life is good.

Nathanael_Greene
October 13, 2004, 11:31 AM
Nice site, but it sure is hard to read.

duckslayer
October 13, 2004, 12:07 PM
Nice site, but it sure is hard to read.

Agreed.

Wingshooter
October 13, 2004, 01:58 PM
Just hit cntrl-G and the green goes away. Life is good.

Life is good. Worked on my opera browser without the plug in. Oops, apparently it's an Opera site (means I already had the plug-in). :rolleyes:

Really, Green with black text? Talk about tactical. lol.

Hawk
October 13, 2004, 02:11 PM
I can be clarity-challanged at times. The site is an Opera FAQ on how to make other sites readable. The cntrl-G key toggles user prefs - affects only the current page. (I like gray :o )

orangeninja
October 13, 2004, 07:48 PM
I kinda like the green and black......makes my "keyboard commando" experience more life like.

HAAAAA:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention all Texans...look like Tiger Valley has a new forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!