Hey Skunk! Check this out...

PDA

Amegatek
October 12, 2004, 01:54 PM
This is my new Blackhawk CQC SERPA holster. Yes, Skunkabilly, that is carbon fiber! :D

http://amegatek.com/gallery/data/media/3/serpa2.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Skunk! Check this out..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Henry Bowman
October 12, 2004, 02:33 PM
Supreme Tacticality! :cool:

Wakal
October 12, 2004, 04:47 PM
Bought one of those at the USPSA Nationals...quite a spiffy holster, and the draw (even with that solid retention device) is very fast. Used it....the next weekend (with no practice)...to win the area Sheriff's Department competition.

Alex

Skunkabilly
October 12, 2004, 07:42 PM
LOL I got a few PMs, e-mails and even a phone call from the show room floor from THR members early this year when they were announced :evil:

I want one but there is none for the Beretta Brigadiers and the belt size is 2" too large :(

carebear
October 12, 2004, 11:33 PM
Heck, the Audi I'm looking at has carbon fiber accents in the dash.....

I thought of Skunkabilly when I saw it. :D

Skunkabilly
October 13, 2004, 06:55 PM
Carebear, what model? Is it new or used?

SodiumBenzoate
October 13, 2004, 07:29 PM
I have to admit, carbon fiber looks really good.

WhoKnowsWho
October 13, 2004, 07:47 PM
Everytime I see carbon fiber, doesn't matter what it is, I think of Skunky.

You should get into RC cars, tons of aftermarket carbon fiber parts for the popular ones.

Skunkabilly
October 13, 2004, 07:48 PM
I have to admit, carbon fiber looks really good.

You wouldn't happen to be single and female, would you? :o

ZeroX
October 13, 2004, 08:42 PM
I would drape myself in carbon fiber if it were socially acceptable.

carebear
October 13, 2004, 08:55 PM
Skunk,

the '05 S4 convertible..... 4.2l V8 baby!

Barbara
October 13, 2004, 09:44 PM
I've always wondered: Does the tacticality of an item go up based on the percentage of carbon fiber content?

And what about the polymer itself? Does that make a difference?

Skunkabilly
October 13, 2004, 10:12 PM
I've always wondered: Does the tacticality of an item go up based on the percentage of carbon fiber content?

For gun stuff no, for car stuff, it gives it extra horsepower.

I like carbon fiber because I think it looks neat. The 'tacticaller than thou' crowd online have bent it into something that people who don't train as much as them buy to substitute for training. Then train some more.

Barbara
October 14, 2004, 06:36 AM
I gotcha on the more tactical than thou thing. I think most of it is pretty tongue in cheek, though, as was my fiber content question.

Skunkabilly
October 14, 2004, 12:15 PM
Naw I didn't think were coming off as otherwise.

Fiber content is good. Helps ya stay regular :D

Amegatek
October 16, 2004, 02:45 AM
I want one but there is none for the Beretta Brigadiers and the belt size is 2" too large

Skunkabilly doesn't have any "tactical tupperware"? :eek: I can't believe it! :D

Amegatek
October 17, 2004, 03:49 AM
I want one but there is none for the Beretta Brigadiers and the belt size is 2" too large

Blackhawk's website says the Beretta version of the holsters will be available November 04.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Skunk! Check this out..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!