My C&R is delayed, thanks to a stupid mistake, and not th BATF's

PDA

Okiecruffler
October 12, 2004, 06:11 PM
Been waiting for my new C&R now for too long. It expired Sept 1st. But I've been busy with work, and I haven't got around to calling my favorite local agent. Today I was overjoyed to recieve a letter in the mail from the BATF, but it was short lived. Inside was my application with a letter explaining what was wrong with it.:(
I hadn't bothered to write in the name of my local CLEO, and what's worse, on question #1, where it asks if the activity is prohibited by my state.....I wrote "YES".:rolleyes:
Just goes to show that you should make an attempt to be awake when filling these things out.

If you enjoyed reading about "My C&R is delayed, thanks to a stupid mistake, and not th BATF's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
41mag
October 12, 2004, 06:18 PM
Welllll,didn't you say ,just a few weeks ago,that you were thinking about taking a leave from cruffling?

Mebee your sub-concious is speaking to you.:uhoh: :D

BTW,I am pulling your chain a little.Just in case it wasn't clear.;)

Okiecruffler
October 13, 2004, 11:50 AM
Actually, I've taken a break from cruffling, now I'm obsessed with specialty pistols. But I can't give up my discount from Midway.

If you enjoyed reading about "My C&R is delayed, thanks to a stupid mistake, and not th BATF's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!