Gun Store i PHX area marketing a nice looking M-4 clone.

PDA

threefeathers
October 16, 2004, 01:52 PM
I was at a Tucson gun show and a Phx area dealer had a great looking M-4 clone that has many nice features. I bought an M-1 carbine at a different booth and didn't go back.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Store i PHX area marketing a nice looking M-4 clone." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Billmanweh
October 16, 2004, 04:58 PM
wow, thanks for sharing

lol

KaceCoyote
October 16, 2004, 05:06 PM
thats amazing.

Akurat
October 16, 2004, 06:06 PM
Dude.

threefeathers
October 16, 2004, 10:16 PM
I wasn't able to finish asking my question because my son came in a announced he is now engaged to be married.
Anyway, I didn't get the name of the Phx gunstore do any of you all know a larger place in Phx that is marketing their own M-4 clone?

keederdag
October 16, 2004, 10:22 PM
Dunno, I have heard of one in Mesa Saw one today...looked fine! But I cant remember the name! And there is ASA over in scottsdale! Anyhelp? Bueler?? Bueler???:D

tarrigoni
October 16, 2004, 10:34 PM
was it Cavalry Arms?

was the lower all one piece and plastic?

striker3
October 17, 2004, 01:37 AM
American Spirit Arms? Here is their website.
http://www.gunkits.com

And Congrats to your son!

threefeathers
October 17, 2004, 01:55 AM
Thank you, I believe it was American Spirit. They have much better prices at gunshows. But, The Sportsmans club at Ft. H will let me put a new Bushie on 6 month layaway.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Store i PHX area marketing a nice looking M-4 clone." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!