C&R License came today!!!

PDA

Steve in PA
October 18, 2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah buddy!!!

Gotta get a few hundred copies made and mailed........and decide on what to get!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R License came today!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
October 18, 2004, 05:57 PM
Might as well go ahead and start the paperwork on your 2nd mortgage. :)

Cacique500
October 18, 2004, 08:04 PM
Might as well go ahead and start the paperwork on your 2nd mortgage.

+1

Just to get your started in the right direction, AIM surplus has some *excellent* Yugo 59/66 SKS's right now for about $150 ;)

Steve in PA
October 18, 2004, 08:45 PM
Nah, no SKS's......I already have one.

I'm thinking Mauser, just don't know which one. KY Improts has some nice M48's, and AIM has a German K98,......so...............

we'll see.

cracked butt
October 18, 2004, 10:14 PM
How long did it take to process your C&R?

*still checking the mailbox everyday for a present from the BATF*

WhoKnowsWho
October 18, 2004, 10:42 PM
I'm thinking Mauser, just don't know which one.

I ordered my first two Mausers from Allan's Armory, couldn't be happier with them, a Czech and Turk. He is out of Turks now though... :(

cracked butt
October 18, 2004, 10:48 PM
Someone must have a shipment of 1903 turks out there, as they are starting to turn up at Dunham's. A couple of those would be my first purchase when I finallyget my license.

Steve in PA
October 18, 2004, 10:55 PM
My C&R took about 2 months, sent out near the end of August. Another guy in PA on another board also got his today.

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R License came today!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!