El Paso Saddlery

PDA

Diamondback
October 19, 2004, 05:10 PM
I am looking for an OWB for a J frame I just picked up. Any of you fine folks have experience with the EL PASO SADDLERY #88 STREET COMBAT. IT seems well made, reasonably priced, and should conceal well under a cover garment. I wonder if it will wear well and comfortably ? All comments and other recommendations are welcomed.
http://epsaddlery.com/modern.html

-regards to all !

If you enjoyed reading about "El Paso Saddlery" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
October 19, 2004, 07:00 PM
I don't have any experience with that particular holster, but since no one else is answering, I will tell you that I own a couple of El Paso Saddlery holsters and they are outstanding. Very beautiful. Nice, old school look and craftsmanship.

mrstang01
October 19, 2004, 07:19 PM
I've got that holster for a 29, it's a LOT of leather. Dunno if it would be too much for the J frame or not. It is definitely well made, and they are a great company to do business with.

B27
October 20, 2004, 03:17 AM
I have been wearing EP Saddlery ranger belts for years to haul my concealed P220 around, and just tonight ordered a holster and casrtridge slide from them so I can carry a .45 Colt SA concealed occasionally.

I have had nothing but good experiences with www.epsaddlery.com

However, my favorite holster for the J frame continues to be the Galco Speed Paddle-

http://www.fototime.com/72215B34EF917F7/standard.jpg

Paladin7
October 20, 2004, 11:30 AM
I can vouch for them.

El Paso Saddlery is a quality operation. Expect excellent workmanship at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, they are a bit backlogged now, but I would not hesitate to put in an order with them, as it will be worth the wait.

You should also check out their High Slide. I have one on order now.

Let us know how it turns out...

Gunsnrovers
October 20, 2004, 05:23 PM
They make good holsters, but ignore any information they give you quoting delivery.

My last holster was quoted 6~8 weeks. 19 weeks later it arrived. It's very nice, but a bit on the late side... :eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "El Paso Saddlery" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!