Any fans of the 10mm here?

PDA

Big Bad Wolf
October 19, 2004, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up about 10mmTalk (http://10mmTalk.com) it is quickly becoming a great resource for 10mm owners around the web. Please stop by, say hello and join the fun! Everyone is welcome even if you just want to learn about the cartridge. :)

10mmTalk.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Any fans of the 10mm here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ny32182
October 19, 2004, 10:33 PM
Yes...

I'm a big 10mm fan, but seeing as I only own one 10mm handgun and can't yet reload for 10mm or any other caliber, I doubt I'd actually have much to talk about on a dedicated 10mm forum. Maybe someday.

Chut1st
October 20, 2004, 12:27 AM
I'll second BBW's endorsement. It's a great forum for fans of the 10mm Auto. Who knows? If enough people learn what a great cartridge it is, with tons of power, accuracy and versatility, maybe more manufacturers will build guns for it again. BTW, kudos to Kimber for the newest 1911-type gun chambered for 10mm.

Big Bad Wolf
October 20, 2004, 03:42 AM
Yes...

I'm a big 10mm fan, but seeing as I only own one 10mm handgun and can't yet reload for 10mm or any other caliber, I doubt I'd actually have much to talk about on a dedicated 10mm forum. Maybe someday.

That is the great thing about the site, there are many experts there to answer any questions you might have. Ask away! ;)

Skirmisher
October 20, 2004, 08:17 AM
Love my XD40.:D

Lennyjoe
October 20, 2004, 09:27 AM
Hi, my name is Lennyjoe and Im a 10mm fan:p

In fact, Im tooling up to reload 10mm as we speak.

I shall indeed check out the 10mm forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any fans of the 10mm here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!