Possible Outage:

PDA

Derek Zeanah
October 20, 2004, 06:53 PM
From my provider:MegaPath Networks is the process of increasing capacity on our network. As a result, those MegaPath customers in the Washington, DC area will experience intermittent service outages starting at about 1:30AM EDT on Friday, October 22nd. While MegaPath Engineers will make every effort to complete this upgrade as quickly as possible, some customers may be affected until 5:00 AM EDT.As I route through DC, this means the connection will go up and down a few times as they get things switched over. Note certain as to what they're doing, but I believe they're replacing a router, so don't be shocked if I fall off the 'net for a couple of hours.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Possible Outage:" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Moparmike
October 22, 2004, 05:01 AM
Well now, its a good thing I decided to scan the previous posts before I went and said something about the outage...:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Possible Outage:" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!