terrorist entrapment

PDA

cpileri
October 22, 2004, 01:56 PM
this is great!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136220,00.html

C-

If you enjoyed reading about "terrorist entrapment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darkmind
October 22, 2004, 02:02 PM
SWEET, F***ing dirtbag deserves life.

erik the bold
October 22, 2004, 04:19 PM
Except that there is the obligitory "appeal"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131439,00.html :cuss:

SMLE
October 22, 2004, 04:34 PM
I sort of knew that little putz. He used to post regularly on the Enfield Collector's Forum over at BritishGuns.net. I even had a pic of him on one of my web pages. He seemed a decent enough kid at first, but once he went over to Islam, he got wierd. He finally quit posting. FWIW, he used the oh so appropriate handle of "Turkey". Well he sure enough is a turkey and now he's cooked. I could put a round through his head without batting an eye.

When he got arrested, some reporter must have done a web search on his name and found his pic on my page. The guy managed to track down my phone # and CALLED me to aks if the Ryan Anderson on my p[age was th same one that had just gotten pinched. That was the first I'd heard of the whole deal. I ran home and yanked the whole page off-line. If anyone has seen that pic of him smiling, wearing the German cap and holding a rifle, THAT was the pic on my page. I sent nasty e-mail to a couple of sites that were using it, but it did no good. Most of us at Britishguns.net were just waiting for the media to use that pic to try and slander ALL gun owners.

Standing Wolf
October 22, 2004, 06:22 PM
In exactly three short words: heh, heh, heh!

R.H. Lee
October 22, 2004, 06:25 PM
What a great hobby! I wouldn't want my name published, though.

If you enjoyed reading about "terrorist entrapment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!