New Gun

PDA

ducktapehero
October 22, 2004, 11:32 PM
I got a NAA 22Mag mini revolver today. 1 1/8 in barrel. It has the holster grip. I got this to be my "always gun". Like when all I have on is a pair of shorts and a tank top. I haven't shot it yet but hope too soon. I am also planning on getting some different grips. Haven't decided which ones yet. Now I have to decide what gun to get next.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ala Dan
October 23, 2004, 01:08 PM
Congrat's on your purchase of the NAA .22 "mini" magnum. I too,
have the same gun, but without the the accessory. I carry it in
my strong side front pants pocket as my always gun. Enjoy~

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

ducktapehero
October 27, 2004, 05:34 PM
Took it to the range and shot a few rounds thru it today. Functioned 100%. Took a few shots to hit what I was aiming at due to it only having a front site. I was shooting at a coffee can at about 10 yards or so. Granted it isn't the best choice in a primary fighting handgun, at point blank range it should be OK.

Like I said, this is going to be my "always gun". I will be buying snub 38 in the future, or maybe having my Taurus 82 cut down to a 2 inch barrel. Haven't decided yet.

22luvr
October 27, 2004, 06:34 PM
I've had mine for years. I added NAA's oversized rubber boot grips and it did wonders for accuracy, handling, and security. You can find them (part GMM-M) here: http://www.naaminis.com/grip22.html

I carry with either CCI Maximag Plus-V or Maximag TNT

If there is such a thing as an "always" gun, my mini fits the description.

I can't hit squat beyond five yards with mine but I'd hate to catch one of those Plus-V's at close range because they're moving at almost 1,000 FPS out of that short barrel.

MrMurphy
October 27, 2004, 11:33 PM
It's a nostril gun. If you ever have to use it, shove it up their nose and fire.

My always gun was a P32. I need another one. :)

Ala Dan
November 1, 2004, 04:31 AM
I call my NAA .22 magnum "mini" with its 1-1/8" barrel, my
get you off of me gun. :D :uhoh: :cool:

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

If you enjoyed reading about "New Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!