October Surprises

PDA

mec
October 26, 2004, 04:41 PM
Item on World Net Daily claiming newly found documents prove that North Vietnam was directing Kerry and the Vietnam Veterans Against the War. No body has picked this one up.

WND, Fox, NBC are now reporting that the 380,000 pounds of explosives that disappeared were gone before the American Invasion. Gone, not there when the troops and imbedded reporters got there. Neverthless,Kerry is still reporting it as fact.

A CBS employ reports that CBS news was going to use the missing explosives on October 31 to influence the election in Kerry's favor. They seem to have abandoned the story now that they know it isn't true.

Matt Drudge reports that the Kerry machine is about to launch this campaign ad blaiming Geooorrrrggee Doubleyouuuuu Buuuussssh for loosing 380,000 pounds of explosives. that he never had control of in the first place.
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnce.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "October Surprises" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sindawe
October 26, 2004, 04:54 PM
Everybody knows that * is behind all the vile, dasterdly deads that have occured in the past 20 years! * and his handlers rigged and stole the election of 2000, set up and orchestrated the attacks on 9/11 while doing nothing to stop them, has Osama living in luxury in Vegas, is good drinking buddies with Saddam, and is behind the skyrocketing gas prices and is just can't wait to lead the Party rallies in Lubbock, TX!!!!

:cuss: :fire: :cuss: :fire: :cuss: :fire:

Now, please excuse me while I wash my hands with lye and bleach. ;)

mec
October 26, 2004, 05:04 PM
I've also heard (from democrats with law degrees) that the Republicans own all the automated voting machines in Florida and are going to steal the election.

That highschool dropouts with cell phones are the democrat's secret weapon and will vote for Kerry by the millions.

Standing Wolf
October 26, 2004, 05:57 PM
They seem to have abandoned the story now that they know it isn't true.

Since when does mere lack of truth deter C.B.S.?

If the oft-promised "October surprise" is Osama Bin Laden's capture, bring it on!

AZRickD
October 26, 2004, 09:18 PM
The Dems and reporters keep hoping that the newly registered voters will give the edge to Kerry.

Today I learned that there is only a 1% increase in those who voted in 2000 that had not voted before (9%) vs those who plan to vote in 2004 who had not voted previously (10%). How many of those will actually vote and how many will vote for Kerry vs Bush was not speculated upon.

Rick

45Cal
October 26, 2004, 09:46 PM
As reported by Fox News.

The UN leaked the story to the media to provide a smoke screen
to deflect away from the oil for food scandal investigation.

And, the major media outlets jumped on the bandwagon to hurt President Bush
as witnessed by Kerry's latest well coordinated attack ad regarding the subject matter.

This story only ran one day ago in the print media yet Kerry,
had already filmed his spots and he has now started to run his attack ad's.

CBS (news?) 60 Minutes was going to run the story on Sunday before the election so that the President wouldn't have much time to respond to the allegations.

All of the newspapers and TV stations that were behind these "October Surprise" bold faced lies will only be able to report that they are eating much more crow as of now. (added by 45CAL)

mec
October 26, 2004, 11:05 PM
NY Times seems to be sticking with the story since it came from such an unimpeccible source as the international nuclear regulatory whatsit.

You can't belive anything you hear the month before an election. The story on World Net Daily hasn't been picked up by Fox so, the thing about vietnamese documents about Kerry being controlled by the NVA is likely bogus.

mrapathy2000
October 27, 2004, 05:39 AM
I wouldnt be suprised if the democrats planned to blow up something to drive fear into people and call bush a failure to regain power.

If you enjoyed reading about "October Surprises" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!