Saw Stolen Honor Tonight.....

PDA

itgoesboom
October 27, 2004, 01:53 AM
Our local talk radio station, KXL, and our local conservative talk show host, Lars Larson put on a couple of showings of Stolen Honor tonight.

The showings were free of charge, and they even gave out a few copies of the DVD as well.

My impressions:

First off, I have never liked John Kerry.

Coming out of this documentary, I loathe him. Absolutly hate him. Any shred of respect I still had left for him has shriveled and died.

I highly encourage anyone here who is still considering either voting for Kerry (WHY GOD?!?!?!? TELL ME WHY!!!), or voting Libertarian to see this video.

Especially if you live in a battleground state.

If John Kerry could so easily turn against his fellow soldiers in a time of war, how can we trust him to not turn on us as well?

I.G.B.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saw Stolen Honor Tonight....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
thefitzvh
October 27, 2004, 04:11 AM
if he wins, I don't think it'd be too bad...

Cuz he'll F--- it up... badly. And then there will be a STRONG conservative movement. He'll serve one term, get booted by a strong republican, and the repubs will control the house and senate.

My prediction

Akurat
October 27, 2004, 08:22 AM
I saw it as well. Very powerful. You will never ever look at John Kerry or any of the people in that movement the same way again.

CentralTexas
October 27, 2004, 08:41 AM
why should Libertarian voters see it? We aren't easily swayed by one movie to change our philosophy. What many fail to see is that Libertarians are about personal freedom and Bush isn't a much better candidate for us. Thanks for the tip though!;)
CT

E36M3
October 27, 2004, 09:02 AM
Excellent point. A Kerry win, as horrible as it would be, would expose the angry left for what they are and create a massive groundswell of grassroot Conservativism. And, of course, I'll laugh my ass off when things go horribly wrong.

geekWithA.45
October 27, 2004, 11:14 AM
E36M3:

Expose them for what they are? They've been exposed for what they are, for quite some time, despite the best efforts of hollywood and the press to cover it up.

What they need is to be denied access to the levers of power, clean and simple.

Roon
October 27, 2004, 09:23 PM
Just got an email from the Swifties about the documentary Stolen Honor. I just watched it. I had to share it.

Here is the movie, Stolen Honor. (http://www.stolenhonor.com/)

Peace.

CannibalCrowley
October 27, 2004, 09:50 PM
Everyone look at itgoesboom's post. Replace Kerry with Bush, and Stolen Honor with Fahrenheit 9/11. Sound familiar?

Roon
October 27, 2004, 10:17 PM
Replace Kerry with Bush, and Stolen Honor with Fahrenheit 9/11. Sound familiar? The only similarity is that they are both political statements.

Michael Moore is a political operative and professional manipulating images and using editing trickery to infer political points, frequently false. He would never fight for his country.

Stolen Honor is made up of veterans, mostly POWs, who explain how John Kerry's actions after he returned from Vietnam affected them and their lives in captivity.

XavierBreath
October 27, 2004, 10:49 PM
View at no cost Stolen Honor...

http://stolenhonor.com/documentary/watch-video.asp

Desertdog
October 27, 2004, 11:06 PM
Cuz he'll F--- it up... badly. And then there will be a STRONG conservative movement.
This is what they said about Clinton and he got 2 terms.:barf:
Go figure.

Lennyjoe
October 28, 2004, 12:12 AM
There is a link at Roundtable as well for your viewing.

I watched it last night.

mattf7184
October 28, 2004, 02:20 AM
Watched it...to compare this to Michael Moore is sick...:fire:

One is full of fact with true American Hereos (Bud Day Comes to mind off the top of my head) while michael moore is just full of ????.

The Movie was very powerful, made me even more disgusted about Kerry, but of course, I think they didnt tell all the other BS that occured with him because of 'Nam. :barf:

All in all, a good intro to Kerry's 'Nam history...still boggles my mind how a Lt. for 4 months in "combat" has more credibility than the rest of the Military and POWs who served...

If you enjoyed reading about "Saw Stolen Honor Tonight....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!