911 Pentagon Conspiracy Theory video!

PDA

Darkmind
October 28, 2004, 01:26 PM
Has anybody else seen this video?

I watched it and dident even know what to think. Its another way of looking at what happened that day.

It does seem to make a point or two.:scrutiny:

911 Pentoagon Conspiracy theory video (http://members.shaw.ca/freedomseven/pentagonlies.swf)

If you enjoyed reading about "911 Pentagon Conspiracy Theory video!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
thefitzvh
October 28, 2004, 01:35 PM
ok.... guys.... PLEASE search before you post.

This has been posted twice already, everyone's seen it, and it's complete horsepucky.

"But, thefitzvh! There COULD be a .gov conspiracy!!!! How do WE know what happened!?!? There aren't any PICTURES!"

I was there. It was a large boeing passenger jet, unless the military makes large passenger jet-shaped missiles and crams em full o' civilians.

See my comments at other threads... I can't find them at the moment.

The so-called "bomb hole" was a hole cut in the back of the outermost ring by rescue workers so we could get inside from that angle.

I can't believe that anyone actually believes this ????.

Leatherneck
October 28, 2004, 02:35 PM
I've got your back, Fitz. It was an airliner. Honest.

TC
TFL Survivor

Correia
October 28, 2004, 02:37 PM
I'm locking this one up. It has been done before as was pointed out. And done to death.

And for those of you who were actually there working rescue. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "911 Pentagon Conspiracy Theory video!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!