The Blue Press: Who's that girl? Uh, I mean, gun.

PDA

Average Guy
February 25, 2003, 10:04 PM
As Dillon's site seems to be unavailable, I thought I'd ask whether anyone recognizes that beauty on the cover of the new Blue Press. And if you know the model's name, too, that would be spectacular. :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "The Blue Press: Who's that girl? Uh, I mean, gun." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DeltaElite
February 25, 2003, 10:07 PM
That's my wife and I would appreciate it if you stopped drooling on her picture. :neener:

Oh, how I love a Redhead. She is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Kahr carrier
February 25, 2003, 10:12 PM
Anybody got a link for that pic????

beemerb
February 25, 2003, 10:26 PM
Last time I stopped at Dillons asked about the models.They will not give out the names of the models.I tried threats and bribes.Nothing worked.Now maybe if everyone on THR sent me five dollars I could up the bribe a little.Even have enough to ask her to dinner.Now all I have to do is lose 30 yrs,50 pounds and gain a mess of hair.
Bob:) :D

CZ 75 BD
February 25, 2003, 10:51 PM
...."Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme"

Vincent Black Lighting, 1952:cool:

JPM70535
February 25, 2003, 10:59 PM
CD75BZ

Off the subject but glad to see I'm not the only one who likes good music.

Vincent Black Lightning 1952

AZTOY
February 25, 2003, 11:11 PM
So are there any good deals on GUN stuff?:D
http://www.assaultweb.net/ubb/graemlins/085.gif

Coronach
February 25, 2003, 11:39 PM
Guys.... :evil:

Off topic.

Mike

PS Yeah, she's hot as, well, :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "The Blue Press: Who's that girl? Uh, I mean, gun." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!