I found out I am not a Felon!!!

PDA

coonan357
February 25, 2003, 10:41 PM
today is a greay day other than the fact that I am on some great cold medicine thats making things fuzzy , I recieved my security clearance from the state and FBI , I could have told them I didn't do anything but it cost me $110 for this just to get a job . (don't ask or I'll have to do you off ) :D , so now for the firearms training portion . Hmm I was told I could quilify with any ammo and any fire arm . Hmm choices , choices .. coonan with a 2400 hot load??? or the new baby lda ... or then theres the single action bisley ..... :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "I found out I am not a Felon!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
February 26, 2003, 01:59 AM
Still got that Mateba?;)

And congrats on the new job! :)

WonderNine
February 26, 2003, 02:33 AM
Hmm I was told I could quilify with any ammo and any fire arm .

NAA Black Widow mini-revolver in .177 HMR :D

coonan357
February 26, 2003, 02:54 AM
mataba?? I don't have one of those thingys , never have , hmmm they do come in .357 don't they ... :D everyone would freak since they mostly use glocks yeech !!! ( my opinion and I am entitled to it ) hmm never thought of the derringer , But I think 50 rounds of that would be a little much. I am thinking of using my 14-45 lda , with some home rolled softys , found out the q is 50 shots @ 7 yards and 85% in the mc (8 -10 ring ) portion of he shillo roll 49 softys and one boomer. :D

.45Ruger
February 26, 2003, 01:23 PM
How about a Ruger Mark II in .22LR. That's an easy gunto shoot.

sanchezero
February 26, 2003, 04:55 PM
.50BMG Barrett would certainly wake up the rest of the class :D .

Do you think they'd say no? ;)

Agent Z
February 26, 2003, 06:09 PM
I hear S&W (:barf: ) has a new .50 magnum wheel gun comming out. Try that out. From what a friend tells me its a two shot version. Shoot once with left hand (break wrist) shoot with right hand (break other wrist). Your done. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "I found out I am not a Felon!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!