Just in case...

PDA

2nd Amendment
November 1, 2004, 03:24 PM
And under construction:

www.skerrysux.com
www.skerrysux.net

For tonite it's there to give reasons to the waffling and undecideds to NOT vote for sKerry. If you have links with FACTS and records, NOT opinion, that you'd like to contribute, email me at chimera@ncci.net

If Kerry wins then the site will grow to become a clearing house for every stupid leftist trick and nasty comment the sKerry One perpetrates, broken down into subsections including 2nd Amendment Issues, etc. Same applies there, if you've got something good, send it my way

If you enjoyed reading about "Just in case..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
2nd Amendment
November 1, 2004, 11:37 PM
Did a LOT of work to it. Comments from the anti-Kerry folks? (Yeah, for the Kerryites, I know it sux :) )

Whatever, HOPEFULLY by this time tomorrow it'll have been a lot of work for nuthin' *fingers crossed*

If you enjoyed reading about "Just in case..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!