New Range in Lexington

PDA

mrstang01
February 26, 2003, 01:20 PM
Went to a new range in Lexington yesterday, and had a blast!! It's Bluegrass Range (http://www.bluegrassrange.com/)

The semi-official word from Ray's is that they won't be re-opening the range, hopefully we'll get in store credit at least for the remainder of our membership fees.

I'd love to see someone open a range like this one in Louisville, the setup was all approved by EPA, they are very customer driven, and the folks were great!

I told them about the Highroad, so hopefully some of the guys will be joining us soon. Be sure and stop in if you're in the area, and let them know you heard about them on the Highroad!

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "New Range in Lexington" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Brian D.
February 26, 2003, 09:11 PM
A friend of mine has been working on an "out of town" job for his company for several weeks, with little to do after the shift, and it's too much commute to come home every day. I'll pass this info along to him, his shooting "jones" has gotten pretty bad by now!

If you enjoyed reading about "New Range in Lexington" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!