Anyone have an index of Freedom Arms serial number?

PDA

rick_reno
November 3, 2004, 07:09 PM
I have a FA field grade gun, s/n DF18xx - I'm trying to find out about when it was produced. Anyone know how to find out?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have an index of Freedom Arms serial number?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JNewell
November 4, 2004, 02:21 PM
Call Freedom Arms. They will give you the exact date it shipped over the phone.

rick_reno
November 4, 2004, 05:42 PM
I tried that once a few years ago and was told to join the Freedom Arms collectors group. I passed on that. I'll try it again, maybe I got a grumpy person on the phone. Thanks.

JNewell
November 4, 2004, 09:22 PM
Hmm, wild! Call 'em again. I called them a couple of weeks ago and they were really helpful on several questions, including DOM.

rick_reno
November 16, 2004, 12:36 PM
Wow. Called them, and they called me back (the lady with access to the s/n database was busy). They had all the info this one; it was produced and left the factory in Jan/89 and was magna-ported (it still is), sling swivels were installed and it had a factory trigger job (it's got a very nice trigger).
They were very helpful. Thanks for that suggestion.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have an index of Freedom Arms serial number?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!