Rimfire only Forum

PDA

ice
November 3, 2004, 08:17 PM
I have not been a member very long, and I don`t know if I have the right to ask but, here goes.
Would it be possible or practicle to have a rimfire forum?.
This is a great site.

thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Rimfire only Forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tc300mag1
November 3, 2004, 08:29 PM
This has been asked b4 and was put down the last time as not being practicle alsmost everyone said they were happy with the unified type of headings now and didnt want to add another

Greg L
November 3, 2004, 08:31 PM
You always have the right to ask ;) .

However you will be told (as others have been ;) ) no :D .

You'll probably also see this moved down to "Tech Support" once a mod arrives on scene.

Welcome, pull up a seat & join in the general chaos.

Greg

Mal H
November 3, 2004, 08:35 PM
Very prophetic, Greg! ;)

The question has indeed been asked before. There is no compelling reason to create a separate forum for rimfire. We haven't found that any threads on rimfire topics get lost or ignored in the other firearm forums.

There are other excellent forums dedicated to rimfire such as Rimfire Central (http://www.rimfirecentral.com/).

ice
November 4, 2004, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the replies.
I have been a member of RFC for somtime.
I`ll use the search option.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rimfire only Forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!