Hk 416

PDA

Tag
November 9, 2004, 12:58 AM
Does anyone have any information on the H&K M4 clone? I can't even find a picture of one.

Any word on when/if they will be availiable?

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hk 416" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
November 9, 2004, 01:04 AM
Saw them at last year's SHOT Show. Other than smacking the safety bullet graphic thingy on the side, it looked just like any other AR/M16 type rifle.

Third_Rail
November 9, 2004, 01:21 AM
I thought they were going to be using an op-rod and whatnot instead of the current design? Perhaps I'm mistaken and thinking of a different H&K lookalike.

PMDW
November 9, 2004, 02:01 AM
They took an M4, and jammed the G36 operating system into it. Nothing new. I believe it had been done before.

Fed168
November 9, 2004, 07:55 AM
From what a distributor said, they don't know if it will go into general production, and HK doesn't know which market they choose to sell it to. If they have literature on it, they aren't sending it out, either.

Tag
November 9, 2004, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys.

I did find a few pictures of the thing, but there is not much out there that I could find.

mete
November 9, 2004, 10:33 AM
Check www.hkpro.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Hk 416" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!