Naked in Aruba

PDA

Maxinquaye
November 11, 2004, 02:53 PM
Funny how quick you get used to daily CCW. I've had my packin permit about a month. Just went to Aruba for a week and felt absolutely NAKED the whole time without my piece strapped to my waist. Sure am glad to be back in NC, although the beach was pretty dang nice. Come to think of it, I dunno how I would have CCW'd while parasailing :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Naked in Aruba" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
azrael
November 11, 2004, 05:40 PM
I have never been naked in Aruba...Carolina Beach?? yea once or twice but never in Aruba..

just thought I would throw that in... :evil:

Stevie-Ray
November 11, 2004, 06:59 PM
I kinda forget about guns while I'm lazing around on Eagle Beach. Did I just say that? :uhoh:

waktasz
November 11, 2004, 09:02 PM
Oh I thought you meant you went naked on the beach in Aruba...I did too...wasn't too worried because it was easy to tell who was 'packin' *rimshot*

hkOrion
November 11, 2004, 10:23 PM
Brought me a nice folder and kept it with me the whole time. Would have definately preferred the USP, but sometimes your wife wins :) .

hkOrion

motoman
November 12, 2004, 12:37 AM
vacation destinations where I can't pack. So, lots of Florida and Vegas trips for me!

Schuey2002
November 12, 2004, 12:57 AM
Ok, so what you're saying is that you went all the way down to the island of Aruba, and you didn't bring back any Toyota Hilux goodness??!!?!?!

:fire: :scrutiny: :fire:

j/k :neener:

SteelyDan
November 12, 2004, 02:13 AM
Got totally naked at Orient beach in St. Martin for a couple hours. With difficulty, I'll avoid a reference to still having a magnum. It was actually kinda fun after we got used to it, and the last thing on my mind was the lack of a firearm. Though I understand the island has gone downhill over the last 10-15 years, as have I, so, um, I don't know, why am I posting this, sorry.

If you enjoyed reading about "Naked in Aruba" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!