Need help finding a shot placement website...

PDA

reagansquad
November 12, 2004, 09:44 PM
Feel free to move this if it's in the wrong spot... but...

Does anyone know where I can find the 'shot placement game' for deer hunting?

It's a little online game that shows deer from a bunch of angles. You pick the spot where you'd shoot them and then it gives you a score... anyone seen this or know where to find it?

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding a shot placement website..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stickjockey
November 13, 2004, 12:17 AM
I'd be interested in seeing that, myself.

reagansquad
November 13, 2004, 09:09 AM
Yeh... I randomly stumbled onto it quite a while ago. Can't remember where though.

rdbrowning
November 13, 2004, 10:24 AM
This page has a couple good pix that are helpfull. Cabela's also sells a boog bt Craig Boddington "Perfect shot placement for North American game". It hac a lot of other good general info too, but it is $40 IIRC.

http://www.whitetails.com/pages01.html

Good luck

mete
November 13, 2004, 11:38 AM
I've always been amazed that so many hunters don't know!! You should never just shoot at the deer but only at a specific part of the deer.Having taken apart many deer I know where everything and when I shoot I have a mental image of all the bones and organs.

Chipperman
November 13, 2004, 01:28 PM
That's why I prefer to hunt with an AK-47. If you put 25-30 rounds into a deer, the chances are at least one of them will find a vital organ.

:evil:

chinook
November 14, 2004, 04:28 PM
I'd be interested in seeing that, myself.
hey stickjockey great link

RangerHAAF
November 15, 2004, 03:53 PM
This site is one of the best ones that I've come across. It progressively details musculature, bone structure the nervous system. It should be what you need.

http://home.mn.rr.com/deerfever/Anatomy.html

Stickjockey
November 15, 2004, 10:35 PM
:confused:

chinook
November 15, 2004, 11:09 PM
if you mean my post i meant the airplane link.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding a shot placement website..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!