Max Michel Site Now Open

PDA

Menehune
February 27, 2003, 01:29 PM
Just passing the word around, that Army team shooter Max Michel has a site up, and a store with a few items being sold. More will be added to the store soon. He also has a forum there, and a monthly "Shoot against Max" contest. Oh, can't forget the Tip of the month section also. Anyway, just a heads up, for those who shoot competition, or are interested, another place to check into.

www.maxmichel.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Max Michel Site Now Open" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WESHOOT2
February 27, 2003, 08:06 PM
I shot with him at the 2002 AWARE; besides being quite the shooter he's also quite the gentleman.

Menehune
February 28, 2003, 08:18 AM
Yep, I've been able to shoot with him a few times here at local matches. he is a very dedicated shooter, and one of the best guys I have met in this sport. Always willing to give a tip and help out.

If you enjoyed reading about "Max Michel Site Now Open" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!