AR10 Magazines ???

PDA

PeteCO
November 16, 2004, 08:51 AM
Since the ban is over, is anyone manufacturing magazines for this rifle, or do you still need to modify M1A magazines?

If M1A mags are still the only way to go, what mods are necessary on them to fit the AR10?

If you enjoyed reading about "AR10 Magazines ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bob R
November 16, 2004, 10:15 AM
Armalite is selling 20 rounders for 39 dollars. They are also selling off their supply of (no longer needed) GI M14 mags.

bob

Mikul
November 16, 2004, 01:17 PM
I wonder if these 20-rounders have the last-round-jam followers that are in their 10 rounders. That drasted follower and slanted plunger should all be tossed in the ocean to make homes for ballistically disadvantaged crustacheans. Unfortunately, they're still selling them to us while the Canadian military gets parts that work. :cuss:

NMshooter
November 16, 2004, 01:29 PM
Yes they are. Which is why I am waiting on a couple of aftermarket options to come to frutition. See AR-15.com for details. Unless you have plans to make some yourself, in which case I will take a dozen 20 rounders. :)

Steve Smith
November 17, 2004, 12:28 AM
Is that you Pete? How's it going?

If it's you, then don't forget about that new Bushmaster model that takes FAL mags!

MagnumCaliber357
November 17, 2004, 12:35 AM
the bushmaster's take the metric FAL mags, isnt that pure geneous :D

If you enjoyed reading about "AR10 Magazines ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!