New Member Exordium

PDA

Seraph
November 16, 2004, 08:55 PM
Hello all. Finally got around to registering here, after hearing about the forum a lot. I'm a mobile locksmith so I spend (waste) time on the internet a lot between calls, and at night, as I work my part-time job as an insomniac. I've also got a new, but full-blown problem having to do with M1911's, so I've been spending a lot of (too much) time at 1911forum.com. I'm prone to giving my opinion, but I do think first. Unfortunately, it's not possible on the internet to make oneself welcome without first making oneself at home. I hope not to step on any toes by posting strong opinions with the NOOB title showing under my username. Maybe I can break the ice by offering a gun pic, in lieu of flowers or wine. Here's my Springfield Mil Spec, named Valentine, because I bought her (my wife let me buy her) on Valentine's Day:
http://www.erinstone.net/Seraph/guns/valentine_ebonygrips.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "New Member Exordium" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Larry Ashcraft
November 16, 2004, 09:00 PM
Welcome from a long time 1911forum member (TrophyShop over there).

Brian Dale
November 16, 2004, 11:53 PM
Welcome aboard, Seraph! Our toes are mostly pretty tough, anyway - don't worry too much about it. Posting pictures of nice pistols is the way to a lot of hearts around here.

fjolnirsson
November 17, 2004, 12:23 AM
Wow. Only two welcomes so far? That's unusual.

Howdy!
Welcome to THR!
Byron

Double Maduro
November 17, 2004, 12:33 AM
Howdy,

Don't worry too much about stepping on toes, we pretty much all wear steel toed shoes.

Welcome to THR.

DM

Tag
November 17, 2004, 01:16 AM
Welcome to THR Seraph :D

Strong opinions are better then weak ones.

S_O_Laban
November 17, 2004, 01:39 AM
Howdy and since no ones mentioned it yet.... new guy buys the ammo :D

Highpower1
November 17, 2004, 01:50 AM
welcome to the site, lots of good people here. Sit back and enjoy!

mnrivrat
November 17, 2004, 02:05 AM
HEY ! Welcome !

Another opinion is always welcome . Well, maybe I should say

tolerated by many ! ;)

ExtremeDooty
November 17, 2004, 03:41 AM
Welcome Seraph.
Everybody here gets to have an opinion, even if it's wrong.

Wildalaska
November 17, 2004, 03:55 AM
If you vote to keep my sig I wont be mean to you

WildexperimentsinsiglandAlaska

Tamara
November 17, 2004, 08:50 AM
Welcome to THR! :)

FPrice
November 17, 2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome Seraph!

Anyone who starts out by posting apic of a 1911-style pistol is okay in my book.

fwantstogrowuptobelikewildalaskaprice

November 17, 2004, 09:30 AM
Hi, glad you're here and the new guy does buy ammo. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Member Exordium" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!