An example of why it's so hard to get a pro gun agenda here in Cal

PDA

bg
November 17, 2004, 10:21 PM
Came upon this over at Gun News Daily. Straight up malarky.
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/11/17/news/columnists/brett/21_16_2311_16_04.txt

If you enjoyed reading about "An example of why it's so hard to get a pro gun agenda here in Cal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daniel L
November 18, 2004, 01:47 AM
I wonder what I'm going to do when I move back to California. Right now, I just picked up my CHL, taking full advantage of moving to NC. Next on the list is an assault rifle.

El Rojo
November 19, 2004, 03:01 AM
That is the most pointless article I have ever read. He doesn't quite seem to tie in the large quantity of firearms to the low crime rate. Oh well. I hope he enjoys his life of fear waiting for the next shooting to happen, oh wait, they don't have shootings there. He is worried about big city problems in a little city and he can't quite seem to tie in that the reason the little city doesn't have problems is it isn't a big city. Figures. Liberals.

Pilgrim
November 19, 2004, 03:21 AM
The author needs to have her medication increased.

Pilgrim

If you enjoyed reading about "An example of why it's so hard to get a pro gun agenda here in Cal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!