Price Check Isle 5 Nashville TN Ruger 10/22 Please.

PDA

cslinger
November 19, 2004, 02:55 PM
I am looking for the cheapest, blued basic, bottom of the line new Ruger 10/22 in the Nashville metro area. Basically I am looking for a doner gun so to speak.

Anybody priced any of the mass sellers recently. Walmart, Academy, Sports Authority or Bass Pro? Just trying to save myself some driving. Last price I saw was Academy for $158.00, I believe.

So anybody have any recent humint on this?

Thanks
Chris

If you enjoyed reading about "Price Check Isle 5 Nashville TN Ruger 10/22 Please." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SunBear
November 19, 2004, 04:39 PM
Check wdith Hunt's Outdoors, 709 West Main in Hendersonville. They are competitive on price and can order almost anything you want from four different warehouses. And there's always a pot of coffee going. Ask for Jim (yeah, that's me) or tell them Jim sent you. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Price Check Isle 5 Nashville TN Ruger 10/22 Please." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!