Anything affecting CA gun owners come 2005?

PDA

10-Ring
November 21, 2004, 09:32 PM
I was just wondering...are any new laws taking effect that will further restrict my gun ownership capability? :cuss: :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anything affecting CA gun owners come 2005?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim March
November 21, 2004, 10:34 PM
The biggest threat is this idiotic "stamp a number on every bullet and shell" madness being pushed by Bill Lockyer.

We're going to fight back, killing that mess off (Arnold's office is already asking pointed questions) and pushing shall-issue with the data from:

http://www.equalccw.com/prarwars.html

Fiero
November 21, 2004, 11:43 PM
.50 Cal BMG guns of any type will no longer be legal to purchase in the new year. Sooo, if you want one of these, you better buy & Register in the next few weeks.

LAR-15
November 21, 2004, 11:51 PM
With Arnold in you don't what he will sign or veto.

pbhome71
November 21, 2004, 11:53 PM
Talking about CCW. I was surprise to see the following stat:
http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/forms/pdf/ccwissuances.pdf

And I though that Santa Cruz sherrif department said that they never issued any... :evil:

einstein
November 22, 2004, 12:57 AM
When do these start? The first in 05 and the 2nd in 06? Or is it 06 and 07?

All handguns sold in Ca must have a magazine disconnect

and

All guns sold in CA must have a loaded chamber indicator.

einstein

Jim March
November 22, 2004, 01:13 AM
Santa Cruz *PD* doesn't issue. Sheriff, some.

El Rojo
November 22, 2004, 03:06 AM
Will this state ever turn around? The only way I can see it happening I won't mention for the High Road, but lets just say it would involve a terrorist, a nuclear device, and a large city. What a crappy situation when the only way you can think of winning back your state is if a lot of people die.

M1911Owner
November 22, 2004, 01:11 PM
El Rojo, remember that using a nuclear device can't happen in some areas in California, like Sebastopol, that have outlawed nukes by becoming a "Nuclear-Free Zone."

50 Shooter
November 22, 2004, 01:25 PM
"Anything affecting CA gun owners come 2005?"

Yep, Arnie!

jnojr
November 22, 2004, 03:06 PM
El Rojo, remember that using a nuclear device can't happen in some areas in California, like Sebastopol, that have outlawed nukes by becoming a "Nuclear-Free Zone."

But there isn't enough "nuke control"! A terrorist could detonate his nuke in an adjoining city that hasn't had the foresight to ban nukes, and that detonation would affect the nuke-free city! It just goes to show we need more nuke control at a state or Federal level. Only then will the children be safe!

If you enjoyed reading about "Anything affecting CA gun owners come 2005?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!