Who makes the best magazines for mini-30?

PDA

PinnedAndRecessed
November 22, 2004, 12:47 PM
I need a couple of magazines for a mini-30. Since I'm in California, I can only have ten round magazines. "Big Brother" has decided that I'm harmless with ten rounds; with fifteen I'd be dangerous.

Anyway, I've currently got Ruger and Triple K. Ruger's too small. Triple K is not great quality.

Where can I buy the absolute best, most reliable magazines available?

thanx.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes the best magazines for mini-30?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dbshabo
November 22, 2004, 03:01 PM
Ruger mags are the best you're gonna get for the 30. I bought a couple 10 rounders from John Masen that worked fine for me. I didn't put many rounds thru them before I sold the gun though. I also had a couple Triple K's that gave me trouble with certain ammo.

Shabo

Michael the Disciple
November 23, 2004, 01:03 AM
Problem is Ruger never made anthing but a five round clip for the Mini 30. You have to just buy what you can find and take the bad ones back.

KarbineKrazy
November 23, 2004, 01:35 AM
I was told Pro Mag makes a good 10 round magazine for the mini 30...

Have fun with it!

Cortland
November 23, 2004, 01:42 AM
Ruger 20- and 30-round Mini-30 magazines: the best full capacity magazines you'll never own! ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes the best magazines for mini-30?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!