Alec Baldwin want to hear your opinion !!

PDA

Bily Lovec
February 28, 2003, 12:53 PM
well, not really:rolleyes:
but since he knows so much more about what we need than we do, go sign his guestbook and explain why we like our guns :cuss: and his acting sucks:neener:

http://www.alecbaldwin.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Alec Baldwin want to hear your opinion !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
February 28, 2003, 01:28 PM
He could care less. I much prefer boycotting him and ignoring his tripe! A real protest would be for folks to actively become politically involved to preserve our gun rights...REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION!

Ol' Badger
February 28, 2003, 01:34 PM
I'll wait until I get home. I dont want this bum having my work e-mail. He sure does make a lot of money from files that have a whole bunch of gun fire in them dont he!
Maybe he'll smack around Kim and she'll defende her self with a .45 in his purdy face!

Zip06
February 28, 2003, 01:44 PM
I'm sure he doesn't want my opinion and after I offered to help him pack. The ingrate.

clem
March 1, 2003, 10:59 PM
I still am waiting to hear where do I send my donation to help pay for his friggin airline ticket to France!

10-Ring
March 1, 2003, 11:24 PM
That lying sack isn't worth the waste of bandwidth.:cuss:

Blackhawk
March 2, 2003, 03:08 AM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

4570Rick
March 2, 2003, 03:16 AM
Baldwin and his ilk are only relevent if we make them so.:scrutiny:

Kahr carrier
March 2, 2003, 07:07 AM
We know he is a liar wasnt he suppose to leave the country if Bush got elected well he aint left yet.:barf:

twoblink
March 2, 2003, 01:23 PM
You know someone is low when he has to look up to see Julia Roberts.. :barf:

Alec Baldwin... proof that a man can be so stupid he makes what Beavis and Butthead say, sound smart..

Wasn't he going to leave the country if Bush was elected? I'm still waiting!

What a lier..

CZ-75
March 2, 2003, 03:13 PM
Believe me, he DOESN"T want to hear my opinion. :cuss: :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Alec Baldwin want to hear your opinion !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!