I hadn't noticed

PDA

alan
November 23, 2004, 07:29 PM
To my dismay, I'm not usually rude, at least I try not to be, today I discovered a bunch of PM's, that I was unaware of.

I hadn't ignored them, nor was I dismissing them. I do not recall receiving notice of these PM's. I had thought that noticitification of such would be made, though it's possible that I missed same.

If you enjoyed reading about "I hadn't noticed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
November 23, 2004, 07:54 PM
The same thing happened to me today. If I hadn't noticed the "1 unread" up in the right corner, I wouldn't know I had a PM waiting. I have popups enabled, so it looks like there's a bug since I did receive a popup yesterday for a PM.

Mal H
November 23, 2004, 07:59 PM
alan - You don't have PM popups enabled. You might want to turn them on. Even if there is an occasional bug, you would be notified most of the time.

If you enjoyed reading about "I hadn't noticed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!