Is a company is red or blue -How to spend your $$$

PDA

71Commander
November 24, 2004, 09:23 AM
I got this link off of DU. Use it to our advantage. It let's us know how to spend our $$$$$.

http://www.choosetheblue.com/main.php

If you enjoyed reading about "Is a company is red or blue -How to spend your $$$" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
halvey
November 24, 2004, 09:36 AM
Good reading!

Ha! Arbys is blue, my wife will be so mad. :)

41 Redhawk
November 24, 2004, 10:06 AM
The amount of red in that site is astounding. If you choose blue, there are alot of things you are going to do without :D

Perfesser
November 24, 2004, 10:07 AM
Just from a few quick checks it looks like they have a LOOOONNNG way to go.
Whaterver category I pick - 2 or 3, blue and the rest - RED.
Sears, Walmart, most gas stations, Cingular Wireless, even Sprint (which was blue when I worked there!). Disappointed to find Century Tel on the blue side but I don't have a choice out here in the boonies.
Shouldn't we all send the webmaster a nice note thanking him, on behalf of the red states, for this useful information?
You'd think they would have looked at the charts and realized what the numbers mean.

71Commander
November 24, 2004, 10:16 AM
I noticed that about Sprint. I was canceling them in Feb. I may cancel them anyway. My wife has Nextel issued where she works. Make life a whole lot easier.

Shovelhead
November 24, 2004, 11:29 AM
Sent them a thank you note for letting us know who all the RED companies are so we can avoid the BLUES.

Any comments or corrections should be sent to webmaster@choosetheblue.com

garrettwc
November 24, 2004, 11:59 AM
Hooters is red! Lunch anyone? :D

CannibalCrowley
November 24, 2004, 12:36 PM
The amount of red in that site is astounding. If you choose blue, there are alot of things you are going to do withoutOf course that cuts both ways. I seriously doubt that anyone here can actually say that they can go for even the next year without using a "blue" company.

cracked butt
November 24, 2004, 12:42 PM
I honestly don't care what color they are. If they offer a good product or service at a good price, they will get my business.

The only exceptions are the companies that support gun control, I'll go out of my way to avoid them.

CannibalCrowley
November 24, 2004, 12:46 PM
After browsing through the companies I've found one that is absolutely hilarious. Fox is blue and NBC is red. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Is a company is red or blue -How to spend your $$$" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!