Military Prayer Chain...

PDA

grampster
February 28, 2003, 02:34 PM
I don't know where I picked up on this, think an e mail someone sent me. This coming Monday is 03-03-03. This confluence of numbers has inspired someone to request that on Monday 03-03-03, at 3:33 PM to offer 3 minutes of silent prayer for our troops and for our country as well as for the liberation of Iraq and for a new day to dawn in the Middle East.

Yeah the numbers are silly, but it is a nice excuse for all of us to be joined together at the same moment to offer our praise and ask for divine guidance and strength. I have sent this around to friends and throughout my company. THR participation will link our prayers throughout the world.

grampster

If you enjoyed reading about "Military Prayer Chain..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
foghornl
February 28, 2003, 03:20 PM
Grampster:

Works for me.

Even though he is a personell clerk assigned to Okinawa, I still worry about my Marine nephew.

If you enjoyed reading about "Military Prayer Chain..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!