Can anyone identify this rifle

PDA

MagnumCaliber357
November 28, 2004, 02:47 PM
I was web surfing and came across this pic:
http://www.custom-glock.com/shotday3/shotday3-Pages/Image1.html

For the life of me i cant figure out what it is. The guy took this pic at SHOT 2004. My first guess was some sort of of AR varient. Mabey an AR-10 in .308? The lower is reminisant of an AR, but the stock is odd and the cocking lever is on the left side :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Can anyone identify this rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DrDremel
November 28, 2004, 03:01 PM
I forgot the name of the company but is it a semi-auto 300 win mag. It is very similar to an AR15 but the stock is different. It is from a small maker, not a bushmaster, Colt, Armalite or DPMS. The had adds in accurate rifle and precision shooting.

Logan5
November 28, 2004, 03:07 PM
It's the Cheytac long range rifle system; http://www.cheytac.com/

MagnumCaliber357
November 28, 2004, 03:11 PM
:what: i want one i want one , when are they going into production? the picture has one in hunters camo so will they be producing for civilian market

ALS
November 28, 2004, 06:19 PM
MagnumCaliber357 you may not want one so bad when you find out just how expensive Cheytac firearms are. :banghead:

Werewolf
November 28, 2004, 07:52 PM
The cheapest thing on CheyTac's site that I saw was $3000 for the Ballistic Computer.

All of the rifles but one had "price unavailable" listed.

The one rifle that did have a price listed was:

$10,995 :what: :fire: :( :neener:

Daniel Watters
November 28, 2004, 08:03 PM
The rifle is actually the RND Edge. (If you look closely, you can see that it is so marked just under the scope rail.) RND Manufacturing just happens to make some for the CheyTac folks.

The last contact info I have is:

RND Manufacturing, Inc.
14399 Mead Street
Longmont, Colorado 80504
Phone: (970) 535-4458
Email: info@rndedge.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Can anyone identify this rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!