NEF 92 Revolver

PDA

absolute0
December 1, 2004, 02:28 PM
Thinking about one of these in .22 lr as a double action companion for my Single Six - until I get a Diamondback :D

I've not yet been able to find one locally to evaluate first hand, but I've seen several reasonably priced specimens online at the various auction sites. Anyone have opinions to offer as to reliability, accuracy, and quality of fit and finish?

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF 92 Revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kjaniak
December 2, 2004, 11:15 AM
I have one of these in a 6 inch barrel that was given to me as a gift from my father about 12 years ago. I use it as a side arm when running my trapline and as a camp/woods gun from time to time. Never had a bit of trouble with it. I wanted something that was not real expensive so as if it got dinged around some, it wouldn't hurt my feelings too bad. Double action pull is real heavy but single action is not bad. Great, inexpensive .22 and mine will knock spent 12ga hulls off a stump at 30 feet all day long.

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF 92 Revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!