Notice: Parts PM Lost!

PDA

1911Tuner
December 5, 2004, 08:37 AM
A member PMed me to ask about a parts exchange a few days ago. Can't remember who it was, due to havin' a ton of PMs to wade through. In my haste to clear the inbox to make room...it got deleted.

If the right honorable member who inquired about a short trigger and an arched mainspring housing will give me another chance, I'll answer post-haste!

Sorry for the brainfart!

Standin' by...

If you enjoyed reading about "Notice: Parts PM Lost!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sm
December 5, 2004, 03:35 PM
Could it be Bill Z from post #34 in this thread?
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=113364&page=2&pp=25

I know...been accused of having weird gut feelings and perceptions.

HTH

1911Tuner
December 5, 2004, 03:38 PM
Nahhhh. I woulda remembered Bill...This wasn't one of my regular P-Emmers
or I'da remembered anyway. Standin' by...

Dave Sample
December 5, 2004, 04:35 PM
All I know is that Bill (space)Z has the parts you are looking for. Better PM him, Tuner!

1911Tuner
December 5, 2004, 04:38 PM
Nah...This guy wanted a few things that I've got. He musta had a full plate today. Maybe he'll see this tomorrow.

Standin' by...

Dave Sample
December 5, 2004, 05:04 PM
OK . Sorry.

sm
December 6, 2004, 02:38 PM
BTT

( perhaps the person will see it ) :)

autoload
December 8, 2004, 02:07 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=114864

I bet it was this post Tuner.

I would like to add you are really teaching me a bunch of things and I really appreciate it Tuner!

;)

1911Tuner
December 8, 2004, 02:31 PM
Dunno Autoload...Might be. The guy mentioned that he saw that I was lookin' for long triggers and offered to swap me out for a short one and an arched housing.

Wonder why he hasn't seen this notice yet... :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Notice: Parts PM Lost!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!