Looking for non-corr .30-06 in enbloc clips

PDA

MrKandiyohi
December 7, 2004, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know of a source for non-corrosive .30-06 in enbloc clips? My brother wants some for his M-1. The only enbloc ammo I can find is corrosive. I don't want the hassle of the corrosive ammo.

I've checked out CheaperThanDirt, AIMSurplus, AmmoMan, J&G, and CMP. Some do have loose .30-06, but I'm trying to find it in a clip first.

Thanks for your help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for non-corr .30-06 in enbloc clips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
December 7, 2004, 10:39 AM
There was some PMC floating around about a year ago, 400 rounds in clips if I remember right. I may have one can left but I'll have to look.......

musher
December 7, 2004, 11:54 AM
The only clipped ammo I've seen lately is the Korean. Reports are that it (or some of it anyway) is corrosive.

Maybe a can of boxed ammo, a bag of clips, and a movie? Not sure where you'd get the cardboard tents though.

bravocharlie
December 19, 2004, 09:17 PM
Check this out:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Korean_Surplus_30_06.html

Wildalaska
December 20, 2004, 02:02 AM
No big deal if its corrosive, just clean it like corrosive..ya got a sink?

WildscrubadubdubAlaska

HankB
December 20, 2004, 11:50 AM
A few months ago there was some U.S. M2 Ball milsurp ammo in Garand clips at, IIRC, www.gibrass.com. (It was more expensive than the Korean stuff floating around.)

As for Korean ammo, the KA- is reputedly good shooting ammo, but is corrosive. The PS- stuff is supposedly non-corrosive, but "some" lots have produced unwanted levels of performance. (Think "kaboom.")

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for non-corr .30-06 in enbloc clips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!