geegee
March 2, 2003, 12:09 AM
Several points to be made here:
1. A crook will always be able to get a gun
2. Crooks don't observe "no carrying/school zones" laws
3. If you carry, get yourself a good holster
geegee

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20030301/1023835.asp

If you enjoyed reading about "Dumb crook story" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tyme
March 2, 2003, 12:19 AM
Crook? According to Erie County records, McDuffie has two previous felony convictions for possession of a weapon and of a controlled substance.Sounds really dangerous to me :rolleyes:

geegee
March 2, 2003, 12:27 AM
Crook?
Would you prefer "miscreant" for a two time felon? Regardless of what he was charged with, while he was carrying concealed, plenty of law abiding New York State residents aren't able to get a CHL.

Shall we reserve the term "crook" only for describing a two time felon who was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, and attempted murder? geegee

Oops-almost forgot...:rolleyes:

Carlos
March 2, 2003, 01:06 AM
Sounds like time for this boy to come home!!

;)

Hell sounds like a good place for this guy. Personally, I'm offended by having to feed this *#&$)#($&

"Help meeeee, Mr. Evil 'Wizard'".

CZ-75
March 2, 2003, 01:35 AM
Would you prefer "miscreant" for a two time felon? Regardless of what he was charged with, while he was carrying concealed, plenty of law abiding New York State residents aren't able to get a CHL.

So?

Putting whatever he chooses into his own body and his desire to protect that body from harm have made him a criminal because that bunch of left-wing pinheads that have been running NY into the ground for decades decided it should be.

I've committed a felony in times past by carrying a weapon inside my car in a non-CCW state. Guess I'm a "crook."

Now, as a resident of a CCW state, I could do the same, in the very same state, under a "peaceable journey" law. :rolleyes:

Some folks really should start thinking about what really constitutes a "crime" and who is really a "criminal." Pretty soon we'll be thinking that a man defending his family with an unlcensed gun is a criminal and that he should have the book thrown at him. :barf:

Meow
March 2, 2003, 01:42 AM
Can't say much for his judgment on the drug issue, but he shoulda had a good holster anyways

Esky
March 2, 2003, 03:06 AM
Hey, CZ-

Try living in Western Australia. Here, "Pretty soon we'll be thinking that a man defending his family with an unlcensed gun is a criminal and that he should have the book thrown at him." is exactly what happens!

:mad:

esky

Blackhawk
March 2, 2003, 03:30 AM
Welcome to THR! :DTry living in Western Australia. Here, "Pretty soon we'll be thinking that a man defending his family with an unlcensed gun is a criminal and that he should have the book thrown at him." is exactly what happens! They already try to do that in NYC, as our latest hero Mr. Dixon and a bunch of us are finding out. :fire:

Kahr carrier
March 2, 2003, 07:05 AM
That felon doesnt sound like the bright bulb in the light.:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Dumb crook story" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!