Terminal Ballistics

PDA

mattz357
December 11, 2004, 10:16 PM
I recently got a new computer, and when I transferred all of my data over I somehow lost my "favorites." I had a GREAT website with ballistics info (penetration, expansion, retention) on multiple calibers. I thought it was called terminal ballistics, but a search proved otherwise. All that I can remember is that it was NOT ammolab. Does anyone have links to similar websites that they wouldn't mind posting? Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "Terminal Ballistics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Glock19Fan
December 12, 2004, 01:13 AM
www.tacticalforums.com

www.firearmstactical.com

www.goldenloki.com

I think the first one was what you were thinking of.

mattz357
December 12, 2004, 09:18 AM
I couldn't find it at any of those sites, but I might not have been looking in the right places. The site I am talking about used milk jugs full of water for penetration testing and had a computer generated image of the bullets path and depth. Thanks for the help!

esheato
December 12, 2004, 09:34 AM
Terminal Performance (http://stevespages.com/page8f.htm)

Your welcome.

Ed

mattz357
December 12, 2004, 10:03 AM
Esheato, you are the MAN!!! Thanks a lot!

If you enjoyed reading about "Terminal Ballistics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!