Generally gun rights related

PDA

ahadams
March 2, 2003, 01:41 AM
One of the things I've noticed is that almost every time I access this forum (especially after 8 pm local time - CST), after I've been here a while I suddenly start getting probes by someone trying to break into my computer. It's becoming really obvious. If Iwasn't running Windows XP with a good Firewall and antivirus package I probably wouldn't have noticed this, but I have.

Anybody else in this boat, or am I the only one who noticed.

Remember you are NOT paranoid if they really Are out to get you!

If you enjoyed reading about "Generally gun rights related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackhawk
March 2, 2003, 03:04 AM
What type of Internet access do you have?

synoptic
March 2, 2003, 03:11 AM
hmmm...when I get back to my place tomorrow evening I'll see if I have the same problem

J Miller
March 2, 2003, 12:40 PM
We just installed Adaware 6.0 and ran it. When it was finished it found several attempts to hijack our browser. We use AOL right now. It didn't tell us where it came in from but they were there.

Don Gwinn
March 2, 2003, 12:54 PM
Sorry, man. I was trying to get to Oleg's "other" pictures. Clearly I had the wrong guy!

:D

(Just kidding. I promise, it's no one on staff. I think.)

Meow
March 2, 2003, 01:06 PM
Get ZoneAlarm. You won't be dissapointed

If you enjoyed reading about "Generally gun rights related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!