Colorado THR gang need range info near Aurora

PDA

usp_fan
December 12, 2004, 09:41 PM
I grew up in Aurora and my family is still there. My little sister is getting married next week and her soon-to-be husband grew up in a family of girls. Our family of boys will all be traveling back to town to attend the wedding and want to treat this guy to a few hours of range time.

Because we're all flying, and traveling with small kids and the nick nacks that come with them, space is limited. I think we're going to need to find a range that rents firearms along with range time.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

--usp_fan

If you enjoyed reading about "Colorado THR gang need range info near Aurora" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
motorep
December 12, 2004, 11:24 PM
The Firing Line, 20 South Potomac, Aurora. 303-363-0041. Indoor range, rentals.

KarlG
December 13, 2004, 01:31 AM
I have found This Site of Denver Ranges (http://www.mrdove.net/denver_ranges.htm) to be quite helpul.

usp_fan
December 13, 2004, 09:24 AM
Thanks!

I'm familiar with the Firing Line, I actually didn't realize they were still around. I appreciate the help I get here.

--usp_fan

rl2669
December 13, 2004, 11:39 AM
www.wheretoshoot.org

steveno
December 13, 2004, 07:57 PM
a number of years ago a couple of people rented guns at the Firing Line and then proceeded to commit sucide in the range area. I know for a while they stopped renting guns. right now I don't know if they are renting or not.

hkOrion
December 13, 2004, 08:00 PM
Not sure how long you want to drive, but K2 Firearms Training Center in Lakewood has an excellent range, and decent prices on range time and rentals. You can check them out at www.k2ftc.com and I'm sure if you called you'd be able to see what they rent (I'd tell you, but I don't rent!).

hkOrion

If you enjoyed reading about "Colorado THR gang need range info near Aurora" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!