Does anyone know someone who knows someone who's on the board of a major gun maker?

PDA

reagansquad
December 16, 2004, 06:15 AM
It would be amazingly awesome to lobby for them to stop selling/servicing guns to the city of SanFrancisco (sfpd) if they do indeed pass the gun ban and confiscate all handguns in the area. :fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know someone who knows someone who's on the board of a major gun maker?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wakal
December 16, 2004, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, money is money and there are few folks like Barrett out there.

Alex

Joe Demko
December 16, 2004, 12:46 PM
I know the owners of Penn Arms. (http://www.pennarms.com/) I guess they don't qualify as major, though. Beyond that, they already spent a bundle going to court against the BATFE and losing.

reagansquad
December 16, 2004, 08:02 PM
So sad... :-/

Standing Wolf
December 16, 2004, 08:22 PM
...there are few folks like Barrett out there.

True, but if there's one, there'll be others. Leadership serves as a beacon.

Can'thavenuthingood
December 16, 2004, 08:26 PM
We could all buy a share or two of stock, become stockholders and then lobby from the inside.
Of course if you live in California, ya hafta buy three shares.

Buy more guns,

Vick

Kingson
December 17, 2004, 06:25 PM
My girlfrields father knew Bill Ruger Sr and knows Bill Ruger Jr (don't know if that is good or bad the way some people don't like Ruger)

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know someone who knows someone who's on the board of a major gun maker?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!