Best shootout scene

PDA

Cosmoline
March 2, 2003, 02:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, I've listed some classic shootouts from varous films. I'll be curious to see which comes out on top, if any. I've excluded war movie shootouts to keep it focused.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best shootout scene" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
March 2, 2003, 02:19 PM
I voted that you missed one. The motel shootout near the end of LA Confidential. Very realistic, no 100 round magazines, the good guys actually get seriously hurt (never happens in most movies, the bad guys are very poor shots).

12.7x99mm
March 2, 2003, 02:30 PM
Heat

....really good discription of battle rifles in play in a urban environment.

(the ending of Scarface?)

COHIBA
March 2, 2003, 02:43 PM
you missed all of KING of NEW YORK.
there must be half a dozen in that movie alone that beat the dog snot out of anything you listed.
"them's fo da bullet holes, punta!"

ambidextrous1
March 2, 2003, 02:47 PM
My favorite is the "Shootout in the Hall of Mirrors", with Orson Welles in a black& white movie shot in San Francisco. I'm trying to find the name of the film & will get back to you.

Not many rounds fired in this one, but a whole bunch of bad karma from the busted mirrors! A very intense and confusing scene, and a favorite of movie buffs - who aren't necessarily gun buffs.

Mike Irwin
March 2, 2003, 02:58 PM
Second vote for the Victory Motel shootout in L.A. Confidential.

ambidextrous1
March 2, 2003, 03:28 PM
was a scene from "The Lady from Shanghai", filmed in 1984. Welles directed and starred in the film. Rita Hayworth was the "Lady".

The hall of mirrors was in a fun house; some reflections were grotuesquely distorted, and others were normal. The adversaries were racking up years & years of bad luck while trying to shoot each other.

dinosaur
March 2, 2003, 03:35 PM
I was in Blockbuster today and was going to rent L.A. Confidential. I`d seen it before. They had it for sale on DVD so I bought it instead.:)

There was a movie on some time ago that I caught about 4 a.m. Don`t recall who was in it but in the final shootout, at least one guy did a very credible job of constantly reloading a 1911 one handed. He, along with everybody else had been wounded.

Another "B" type showed a shootout in a warehouse. The GG drops a mag and is reloading. One of the BGs hears the mag drop and rushes out to nail the GG. The GG promptly shoots him with the round he left in the chamber! :cool: He even says something about it as the BG looks surprised.:D

BigJake_old
March 2, 2003, 03:48 PM
I don't know how you guys could vote that over john wayne twirlin a winchester on horseback!! FILL YER HAND YOU SOB!

Boats
March 2, 2003, 03:58 PM
I like the showdown in Way of the Gun. Contrived plot, easiest "border crossings" ever filmed, but great gun scenes. I like the fact that the characters miss. I like that they actually have to reload. No one gets thrown back 10 feet by being hit. Leaping about makes you miss. The 1911s are depicted as CQB pistols used by serious gunmen rather than their using other some fad pieces. One hand auto reloads! The "old school" uses revos. The shotgunning was well done. The tactical movement wasn't too bad. Bulletproof vests won't save you from bleeding out on hits elsewhere. The use of cover was realistic.

My only complaints other than the cheesey plot? Everyone, despite multiple on screen reloads, was not carrying as much ammo as their garb would indicate. I also cannot stand the acting "ability" of Juliette Lewis, whose ongoing career baffles me to no end.

Favorite line: "I think a plan is a list of things that don't happen."

Favorite alternate shootout was Nick Nolte's Texas Ranger in Extreme Prejudice taking on the some BGs at a roadhouse ambush by himself in the first third of the film. He seemed the personification of the lone Texas lawman.

Bob Locke
March 2, 2003, 04:45 PM
I voted for "Heat", also, but I'm glad you included the "Missed One" option.

Another favorite of mine is the end game at Ryan's house in "Patriot Games". NVG's, an unloaded shotgun getting used as a club (which we all know is the ONLY thing an unloaded gun is good for), silencer(s), SMG's. Good stuff, IMO.

And Rooster Cogburn is still the greatest movie lawman EVER! :D

rage
March 2, 2003, 04:59 PM
missed that shootout at end of LA Con...:cool:

dakotasin
March 2, 2003, 05:01 PM
i really liked the scene in matrix... all the brass just flying...

sm
March 2, 2003, 06:56 PM
Way of the Gun
Heat

Gonna have to see LA Confidential (ok so I'm behind)
Arrgg, so many good ones...

DE44mag
March 2, 2003, 09:29 PM
The gun fight in Matrix is great, but what you should ask is " what is the best gun fight one liner." for me and the wife it is the line from true Grit "Fill your hand you S@# of a B%$!&"

ArmySon
March 2, 2003, 09:56 PM
I also agree the final "shootout scene" in Way of the Gun is very good. It got my vote. They utlized the 1911's quite well (especially the one handed mag changes).

Stevie-Ray
March 2, 2003, 10:13 PM
Missed several, actually.

Sylvester Stallone in Cobra (Him and partner use 1911s)
Nick Nolte in Extreme Prejudice (uses a 1911 very well)
Chuck Norris in Code of Silence, Invasion USA
Steven Seagal in Under Siege (In fact many of his movies)
Al Pacino in Scarface

Just to name a few.:D

tyme
March 2, 2003, 10:18 PM
I'd have voted for the sniping scene in Way of the Gun. For what other movie has a director gone into the desert to record realistic sound effects? I'm not sure how many other movies have gotten rifle flash/sound timing right, but there certainly aren't many.

dinosaur, not sure about the second scene, but the first is almost definitely Way of the Gun.

Boats, I agree about the ammo situation. And who goes into a gunfight with a galil and only two magazines for it?

Sean Smith
March 2, 2003, 10:21 PM
For sheer gunalicious unrealistic firepower insanity, you can't beat the hospital shootout in "Hard Boiled." :D

seeker_two
March 2, 2003, 10:27 PM
Harlem Nights...

RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT.......pop, pop...RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT, RAT-A-TAT....pop, pop...:D

Sactown
March 2, 2003, 10:28 PM
Star Wars, when the stormtroopers board Leia's blockade runner. R2 and C3P0 moving through the shootout. Classic.

samualt
March 3, 2003, 05:42 AM
Don't forget:

1) The hotel shootout in "The Getaway" with Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw.

2) The shootout at the end of "Scarface" with Al Pacino. ( Stevie-Ray caught this one).

3) Ohhh, the shootout at the end of "True Romance" with Christian Slater & Patricia Arquette. Gota be in top 3.

4) All the Gun-Kata in Equilibrium. Heh.

Kahr carrier
March 3, 2003, 05:50 AM
Heat and the shootout at the end of Thief.:)

COHIBA
March 3, 2003, 08:10 AM
how about the sniping scene in the usual suspects w/ the aug. "oswald was a pussy".

JMLV
March 3, 2003, 09:04 AM
Bruce willis and a pair of 1911 45 auto's. Not perfect but he does reload! They even use an old walker colt in the last scene! great shoot outs.

556A2
March 3, 2003, 09:32 AM
The shootout in the hotel in Taxi Driver has to be my favorite shootout scene. (Still the best fight scene is the Rabbit in MP: The Search For The Holy Grail :D )

Mastrogiacomo
March 3, 2003, 09:42 AM
I voted MATRIX, but also loved STREETS OF FIRE and anything with Chow Yun Fat. What happened with THE KILLER? Another great shoot 'em up movie, YEAR OF THE DRAGON with Micky Rourke and John Lone. Also, GOODFELLAS -- love that scene where Henry Hill pistol whips the neighbor for tossing his girlfriend out of moving car. :evil:

BigG
March 3, 2003, 09:44 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think the Wild Bunch has some of the best shootout scenes ever depicted, especially the finale. Of course, who can forget Duke Wayne in True Grit and the Shootist? Hard to narrow it down to just one.

Gunhead
March 3, 2003, 09:51 AM
Heat and Way of the Gun. Both have those small details which make me grin when I watch these flicks again...

Realistic outdoor sounds.... Benicio clearing a shotgun jam... Benicio loading the shotgun... Bodyguards decocking those USPs... Val Kilmer doing the reload the right way in the bank robbery scene... Wounded, one handed, revolver, etc reloads in WOTG.... Barely audible slide release click in the final showdown in WOTG... etc etc...

L.A. Confidential is a very close second.

Tom C.
March 3, 2003, 09:57 AM
How about the shootout at the OK Corral in Tombstone? May have actually happened in about that way.
Motel shoot out at the end of LA Confidential.
Gary Cooper in Sgt. York shooting it out with a German machine gun battalion and winning.
Shootout in Wild Bunch for number of rounds expended and people killed.

Oleg Volk
March 3, 2003, 10:19 AM
The new classic End of a Feral Pumpkin (http://www.olegvolk.net/newphotos/pumpkinshoot2.rm) -- most realistic props because real guns and real victims were used.

JMLV
March 3, 2003, 12:34 PM
BUT IT NEEDS A BIG FINISH! PERHAPS A LITTLE 12 GAGE ACTION?

Ian
March 3, 2003, 12:48 PM
Tombstone is very cool, but Doc Holliday's 3-shout side-by-side shotgun disqualifies the OK Corral scene from "Best Shootout" IMO. I said Way of the Gun - so many great little details in it.

KMKeller
March 3, 2003, 12:54 PM
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned William Munny taking out the trash in the saloon in "Unforgiven". It has my vote.

bogie
March 3, 2003, 01:05 PM
Guys, I think it is obvious. We like LOUD movies.

I hooked up my new toy(s) and tested 'em over the weekend. An outfit called Parts Express has these little dealies called Aura Bass Shakers on closeout for $30 a pair. Basically they're subwoofers without the sound. They vibrate/shake, and you feel the bass rather than hear it.

Bolted a pair to my couch, fired up an old amp (they only use 25 watts) that I split off my subwoofer output, and then checked out Saving Private Ryan.

Basically, you get the "feel" that a loud subwoofer gives to action scenes, but without a lot of the noise/external vibration/neighbors getting upset and calling the cops because of the firefight in your living room.

Guys, if you like watching stuff blow up, but your significant other/neighbors don't enjoy it quite so much, get at least one pair of these things. I tried switching my sub off, and then watching stuff, and the things work - I've ordered a second pair for the couch, and my friend Kay is getting a couple of pairs. She _really_ liked 'em - we watched Road to Perdition, and they added quite a bit to the tommyguns.

Finch
March 3, 2003, 01:26 PM
I liked the Shootout/Best Car Chase ever in Ronin, But you can't beat Deniro and Pacino in the same movie battling it out. So I voted for Heat.

fish2xs
March 3, 2003, 01:26 PM
Last Man Standing!

There is no scene to mention since the whole movie is basically a shootout. It was the first movie I watched with my wife on our DVD/w suround sound.

I had to have the volume up because the actors whisper (hate that). In between the whispers, Bruce W empties his .45 on a regular basis.

My wife won't watch that movie anymore....

Mastrogiacomo
March 3, 2003, 04:50 PM
My father LOVES "Unforgiven." I got it for him on DVD and he plays it over and over again -- that very bar scene. He also loves that movie where Clint plays a dead guy coming back to the town for revenge. Forget the name but it has great gun fight scenes. Was it "Pale Rider?" There's a funny scene where he has the men of the town paint everything red to which one replies: "Okay, I'll paint it red, but it'll look like Hell." :evil:

Kamicosmos
March 3, 2003, 08:11 PM
Way of the Gun is my favorite for 'realism' - so it got the vote here.

Matrix and Hard Boiled for over the top-brass flying-invite the friends over-entertainment.

Last Man Standing and The Man with No Name westerns for that 'gritty' feel that makes you walk around being a smart *** for two days after. :D

Minute_Of_Torso
March 3, 2003, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I realize it's completely unrealistic but

The building assault in the Matrix leaves the hair standing up on the back of my neck!

I love the slow motion with the shell casings hitting the floor!

Guns! Guns! Guns!

Harold Mayo
March 3, 2003, 09:53 PM
Another vote for Extreme Prejudice.

That was when Nick Nolte was still a man.

Another good scene was the very beginning of The Shootist where the bandit gets shot by John Wayne with the little derringer...I loved the dialogue:

Bandit: (forget the exact words but wanted John Wayne's wallet)

John Wayne: Here ya go...AND A LITTLE SUMTHIN' EXTRA!! (as he throws his wallet on the ground, drawing a derringer at the same time and shooting the guy, though not killing him...)

El Rojo
March 3, 2003, 11:23 PM
Steven Segal was in a movie once (yeah amazing!). Anyway, in this movie, the bad guys shot up his car. Well after they wasted the car full-auto, they stood around and stared in awe. He comes rolling out from the far side somehow alive. He tells them to put down their guns, he had a pistol of some sort. One of the guys says, "Lets rush him guys, he can't get us all." Segal instantly shoots him! Then he says, "Ok, who else wants to rush me?" For me, that was pretty impressive. No small talk, no BS, he stopped that idea cold in its tracks. Not really a great shootout, but it was simple and to the point.

Another favorite was "Unforgiven". When Eastwood shoots the bartender. The bad guys says, "How can you shoot an unarmed man?" in disgust. Eastwood replies, "Well he should have armed himself." I thought that was a good one.

Marshall
March 4, 2003, 12:15 AM
I must be an old romantic for the oldies.

I vote The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

The music, the eyes, the drama, the unloaded gun! More to a good shootout scene than bang bang bang, sometimes. LOL
:D

beckrodgers
March 4, 2003, 06:35 PM
best shoot out Steve Mc Queen in The Getaway in the hotel at the end not counting the SAND PEEBLES ,sorry I like Steve O. Thanks

mons meg
March 4, 2003, 08:00 PM
For sheer gunalicious unrealistic firepower insanity, you can't beat the hospital shootout in "Hard Boiled.

Just curious, for everyone who voted for Heat, how many of you have even seen the hospital shootout in Hard Boiled? I mean, like, whoa.

P95Carry
March 4, 2003, 08:14 PM
I did vote for HEAT also ..... gotta say, ain't seen the ''Hard Bioled'' .... sounds like I should!!Steven Segal was in a movie once (yeah amazing!). Anyway, in this movie, the bad guys shot up his car. Well after they wasted the car full-auto, they stood around and stared in awe. He comes rolling out from the far side somehow alive. He tells them to put down their guns, he had a pistol of some sort. One of the guys says, "Lets rush him guys, he can't get us all." Segal instantly shoots him! Watched that again other day . that was ''Beyond the law'' ...... good in places but some typical ''over the top'' Segal and as for all that full auto not touchin him ..... well!!:rolleyes: In Hollywood terms I guess, quite a good scene.

Sean Smith
March 5, 2003, 07:27 AM
Well, "Heat" is much more realistic than "Hard Boiled." But the hospital shootout in the latter movie is just a never-ending led-slinging monster.

I mean that in a good way. :evil:

BigJake_old
March 5, 2003, 07:56 AM
I just finished watching Enemy of the State, that last shootout in that is pretty slick., i wonder if they were trying to say something, the way the ALL the italian mobsters had berettas ;)

10-Ring
March 5, 2003, 12:02 PM
HEAT still is one of the best IMHO for shootout scenes :cool:

cratz2
March 5, 2003, 01:29 PM
From a believability standpoint, The Way of The Gun wins it for me. For a purely entertaining and still being reasonably tactically correct, Heat.

I voted for Heat. :p

FormerMP
March 5, 2003, 02:05 PM
You missed unusual and interesting filming of shots in both The Sniper w/ Tom Berenger and The Three Kings about the Gulf War.

BEST LINE IN GUNFIGHT...Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man While engaged in gunfight discussing cost of ammunition vs bad guys killed. Bad Guys advance firing full auto "Here they come and THEY'RE SPENDING A FORTUNE!" Cheesy movie but excellent line! :D

Schuey2002
March 5, 2003, 02:09 PM
Heat!!

With a killer surround sound system and a subwoofer, it Rocks!!

You can literaly feel the CAR-15's dumpin' rounds downrange.:evil:

standingbear
March 5, 2003, 07:00 PM
colors..i think that movie has alot of great scenes.

NewShooter78
March 5, 2003, 11:38 PM
I really liked that scene in Heat, but I think you forgot the card game shootout in Boondock Saints. "There was a SHOOTOUT!!!!" (or something along that line)

Cosmoline
March 6, 2003, 12:00 AM
Now these results are pretty interesting. It seems the group favors realistic shootouts in "Heat" and "Way of the Gun" than the more unrealistic shootouts, no matter how cool some of them are.

My own theory--it's the SOUND as much as the tactics. Heat and Way of the Gun use the actual sound of the firearms. Like "Black Hawk Down." For those of us with more range time than your average movie goer, it makes all the difference.

Most gun sounds are either just .38 Special blanks or some high-tech combination of cannons and other assorted noises, like the shotgun sounds in the Terminator movies. There's nothing like the sound of the real thing.

Lightsped
March 6, 2003, 12:16 AM
I voted for Heat. I have yet to see any other shootouts come close to Heat.

I also like the oneliners in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. I got this DVD for 9.99.

How about Untouchables? Alot of really old 1911s, and alot of Tommy Guns. Untouchables has alot of dcent gun stuff in it. My DVD was 14.99.

Another fun shootout is Replacement Killers. This movie has ALOT of shooting. Replacement Killers is pretty much a 1 hour and 45 minute commerical for the 92FS. Fun DVD.

Marshall
March 6, 2003, 02:37 AM
Anyone remember the movie "FACE OFF"? It had John Travolta as a cop and Nicholas Cage as the bad guy, they surgicaly traded faces. What a good Movie! Had some terrific shootout scenes in too! :D

BigG
March 6, 2003, 08:56 AM
Anybody mention 3000 Miles to Graceland? 3000 Miles to Graceland (http://www.epinions.com/content_91967557252)

buzz_knox
March 6, 2003, 09:15 AM
Best overall: Way of the Gun.
Best line: John Wayne in True Grit.
Best "My ears are bleeding and I've got that funny feeling down low" scene: final shoot out in Heat.

geekWithA.45
March 6, 2003, 09:38 AM
The shootout between Dan Akroyd and John Cusack at the end of Grosse Point Blank. OK, it had some flaws, with John checking in periodically with Minne Driver in the middle of the fight, but at least folks where hiding, reloading, and running out of ammo!

And oh, I voted for Heat.

mack
March 6, 2003, 12:02 PM
Can't think of just in terms of one isolated scene - I always evaluate it in terms of the whole movie

So, movies

Westerns

True Grit
The Shootist
The Unforgiven
High Plains Drifter

Miltary

BlackHawk Down
Saving Private Ryan
We Were Soldiers
Glory

Crime

not a big fan never seen heat, way of the gun ect...but

Untouchables
The Godfather
Last Man Standing

Sci Fi

Aliens
T2
Predator
Matrix

Lots of great oldies - but very few really great gun flicks.

amprecon
March 7, 2003, 01:42 AM
Another vote for Christian Slater in True Romance. The hotel room shoot-out gives a pretty severe pucker factor.
However, the most classic scene in the movie is where Dennis Hopper explains to the Sicilian mob (Christopher Walken) why Sicilians have dark skin and brown eyes, a brief shooting scene ensues Hoppers remarks.

Jim March
March 7, 2003, 02:11 AM
My vote:

Final shootout in Unforgiven.

The whole movie you're seeing Munny as an old washed-out has-been.

Then he gets pissed.

:eek:

The final close-range gunfight in Equilibrium with all the blocks and fast moves is just unprecidented. Unrealistic as hell but my God, just awesome :).

Justin
March 7, 2003, 04:55 AM
Best sci-fi shootout?
The Matrix period end of story.
Equilibrium, T2, Aliens are all fantastic, but The Matrix trumps them all. They had to invent new ways of shooting a movie just to get the action scenes filmed.

Best horror movie shootout?
Dawn of the Dead. The scene where they clean out the sporting goods store is classic.

Best crime movie shootout?
Way of the Gun, and Heat. (But those are both self-evident.)
The Professional is up there.
Also, the scene in Godfather I where Michael Corleone shoots the guy in the restauarant. The tension is just awesome.

Best all-out attempt to simulate unending walls of lead?
The hospital shootout in Hard Boiled is a thing of beauty. And they use everything from sound-suppressed Beretta 92's to MP5's, Calico's, a FAMAS, a contender, and an M203 (among many others.)
Runner up is The Killer. Not as much lead, but a most excellent mellowdrama. (I love the bit where Chow Yun takes his tie off and turns it into an armband to mourn his fallen comrade.)

Best shootout in a western?
Hands down, Sam Peckinpah's The Wild Bunch. A small group of guys take on the Mexican army, and there's a beltfed involved.

4570Rick
March 7, 2003, 05:31 AM
They may be obscure but these are really great movies.

Valdez is Coming staring Burt Lancaster

Tom Horn staring Steve McQueen

Death Hunt staring Lee Marvin and Charles Bronson

Liberty Valance staring Lee Marvin, James Stewart, and the Duke

:D

faustulus
March 7, 2003, 06:54 AM
Ok fess up. How many of you have actually seen all the movies listed?
I voted for Hard Boiled, because of the sheer intensity of it. And I really don't rely on Hollywood (or Hong Kong in this case) to teach me firearm safety, (or history or politics or much of any thing come to think of it.) Heat had a great scene, but it was rather tame compared to Woo's films.

Was it "Pale Rider?" There's a funny scene where he has the men of the town paint everything red to which one replies: "Okay, I'll paint it red, but it'll look like Hell."

That was High Planes Drifter

Johnpl
March 7, 2003, 07:06 AM
"Did I fire six shots, or only five?"...the final scene in "Dirty Harry"...not too realistic, but very entertaining.

MK11
March 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
Valdez is Coming! Nice one, just watched it last night.

For another good but obscure Western, check out "Hombre" with Paul Newman. The final shootout seems very realistic: quick and nasty, with people taking multiple rounds before going down.

Both of these flicks started as Elmore Leonard novels.

Poodleshooter
March 7, 2003, 01:59 PM
Back when I had a TV, the Wild Bunch final shootout was a favorite to cue up while cleaning guns.

BigG
March 7, 2003, 02:09 PM
Agree, the little "walk to eternity" by the Wild Bunch just prior to the shootout sends chills up and down my spine.

I say again, did anybody see 3000 Miles to Graceland? Over.

bogie
March 7, 2003, 04:32 PM
Yeah, and I've been trying to forget it.

If you haven't seen A Better Tomorrow and A Better Tomorrow II, see 'em. Chow Yun Fat and Woo. Kinda hokey, kinda stupid, lots of shooting.

Got my second set of bass shakers installed in the couch last night. If you've got a home theater setup, you've GOT to locate some. You feel the stuff going down.

Zip06
March 7, 2003, 05:52 PM
I also voted for Heat but I have to confess that the scene from The Patriot where Mel Gibson and his sons ambush and take on those Red Coats got me pumping.

Average Guy
March 7, 2003, 07:25 PM
Although The Way of the Gun is my favorite GUN movie, I voted for Hard-Boiled as "best" (as opposed to "most realistic").

My reaction to the final gun battles:

WotG: "Man, that's refreshing. Reloads and everything."

HB: "Ohmygod, I can't believe this is still going on!" I walked out of the theatre in a daze. Hard-Boiled was to movies what Nine Inch Nails' Pretty Hate Machine was to music. When it came out, it changed everything in its genre.

I say again, did anybody see 3000 Miles to Graceland? Over.

Nobody who wants to admit it. :D Out.

JeepDriver
March 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
Another vote for "Heat" that scene has to be one ofthe most action packed 2 minutes.

But BlackHawk Down has some great scene's in it as well. I think Blackhawk Down is a much better movie, but Heat is the best shoot out.

Until Sunday.......... I'm going to see Tears of The Sun on Sunday morning.

Jmurman
March 7, 2003, 07:44 PM
black hawk down

Hunt Greer
March 8, 2003, 12:49 AM
I voted for "same film, different shootout" for the first shootout in THE WILD BUNCH, where there are a whole bunch of scraggly "deputies" set up to ambush the bunch of holdup men in army uniforms WITHOUT TELLING THE TOWNSPEOPLE!!!:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: . Very good depiction of then-current weapons and usage.

Cosmoline
March 8, 2003, 12:56 AM
How could I have left out "Death Hunt"!? Well I'll have to rent it again as punishment :D

4570Rick
March 8, 2003, 04:59 AM
For forgetting Death Hunt, you need to watch;

1. Death Hunt

2. Last Train From Gun Hill

3. The Ben Johnson Movie of your choice.

Now go and take your punishment like a man. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Best shootout scene" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!