S&W 29-3 siloutte

PDA

Steve F
December 17, 2004, 10:03 AM
Hi all,Iv'e had this honey for a while and had access to a camara briefly yesterday so I thought I would share a few pics :rolleyes: I'm a machinist not a photographer so please bare with my photo skills.I was partical to the 4 position front sight and the unfluted cylinder myself :)

note:the smugges on the blueing is from the silicone wipe cloth.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W 29-3 siloutte" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wild Bill
December 17, 2004, 10:25 AM
Sweet!!
:D
That's a keeper!

SpaceCowboy
December 17, 2004, 12:25 PM
I't hideaous and probably not very accurate. You should do yourself a favor and just stick it in the mail and send it to me so you don't have to worry about it :evil:

Very nice, very pretty. Any targets you can post?

Steve F
December 17, 2004, 12:33 PM
Thanks gents :) sorry no targets to show,but I have been reloading up some nice .44 spl for it so I can go make some holes in a target to show if I ever get some time to get to the range :cool: I also have it's little brother's, a M586 no -(4"),M66-1(6"),M15-4(2") and a M63(4") but they are all camera shy ;)

Standing Wolf
December 17, 2004, 09:14 PM
Pretty!

gulogulo1970
December 18, 2004, 12:41 AM
That is a good looking Gun!

Might be the most attractive S&W I've seen.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W 29-3 siloutte" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!