Which is your PRIMARY weapon?

PDA

Mark IV Series 80
March 2, 2003, 11:10 PM
Which is your primary weapon?

If you enjoyed reading about "Which is your PRIMARY weapon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SquirrelNuts
March 2, 2003, 11:25 PM
I am going with my mind.

-SquirrelNuts

Shootin' Buddy
March 2, 2003, 11:29 PM
What happened to "My Significant Other"? How can one answer a survey which doesn't include all the obvious options?

dude
March 2, 2003, 11:59 PM
.357 Ti Taraus snub

samualt
March 3, 2003, 05:10 AM
I guess I'd choose my 1911 with 4 extra mags. I've found that "mind" only works if the other person is reasonable. And, if they were reasonable I wouldn't need a weapon would I?

:neener:

seeker_two
March 3, 2003, 05:16 AM
My mind.

Everything else is just tool manipulation...:evil:

Kahr carrier
March 3, 2003, 05:30 AM
My Mind and if that doesnt work my Kahr K-9:)

556A2
March 3, 2003, 10:09 AM
My mind first and foremost, if diplomacy fails then my CZ.

MLH
March 3, 2003, 11:35 AM
Since my mind strips gears evry now and then I'D have to say my Semi-auto.:D

The tank vote must be Tamara's!:what: :D

Jack19
March 3, 2003, 11:38 AM
Brain.

No other weapon will allow you to process information about your surroundings and AVOID trouble.

Neil Casper
March 3, 2003, 11:42 AM
I checked My Mind and my wife said I'm defenseless!:o

Vern Humphrey
March 3, 2003, 01:03 PM
Many years ago, one of the many contingency plans at Fort Sill called for an ad hoc platoon. The platoon would be formed from men contributed by different units around the post. The 4/30th Infantry was the only Infantry unit on post and was tasked with providing the Platoon Leader -- and I was picked.

When the platoon formed, since there was no TO&E, I just strapped on my personally-owned .45, drew some ammo from the arms room, and took my position.

Some colonel came by to inspect, looked at my holstered .45 and asked "What's your primary weapon, Lieutenant?"

I said "Sir, my primary weapon is this platoon."

He gave me a thumbs-up and went on.:D

spacemanspiff
March 3, 2003, 01:05 PM
stinking trick question!
i had to use that old diddy 'this is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fight and this is for fun.' therefore, i chose "rifle". my mind called in sick today.

ruger357
March 3, 2003, 01:05 PM
S&W 649.

Marshall
March 3, 2003, 01:20 PM
The ol noggin will save ya many more times than a weapon. Although I may have lost mine? If you see it PM me. :D

telewinz
March 3, 2003, 04:26 PM
It's had failure to feed, and misfires every so often but its the most reliable tool so far. I've tried to trade for an upgrade but nobody has shown any interest. Guess I'll live with my muzzle loading brain.:D

Mastrogiacomo
March 3, 2003, 04:40 PM
Hard to say...I voted my Beretta 9mm.:D There's a martial art saying: "I can defeat you physically with or without a reason. But I can only defeat your mind with a reason." (Jim Lau) I don't find that most attackers are interested in my mind so I let my Berettas handle the dirty work. :evil:

Bob Locke
March 3, 2003, 05:29 PM
If your mind ain't sound, then the rest of it just won't matter.

labgrade
March 3, 2003, 06:17 PM
Your mind.

How could it be more obvious? (Guess that's rhetorical to some.)

Anything less & you're dealing with a lesser weapon, folks.

Even with back-up, you're still dealing with someone who thinks that some other weapon is more deadly than what you were born with.

As with any mechanical safety, the best one (really, of anything) you have is between your ears.

Schuey2002
March 3, 2003, 06:22 PM
My dogs.

[My mind in currently on vacation in KeyWest,Florida..] ;)

Marshall
March 3, 2003, 06:44 PM
There's a martial art saying: "I can defeat you physically with or without a reason. But I can only defeat your mind with a reason."

Reminds me of the old as dirt joke about the martail arts expert that comes up to a trucker and screams Aye Hy Karate Karate Karate Judo Judo Judo while whailing his hands around, the trucker yelled back Tire Tool WHAP:D

JamisJockey
March 3, 2003, 08:05 PM
I don't consider my Mind a weapon. My mind allows me to make all the appopriate decisions to keep me out of any situation, or to help me get through any situation, but its not a weapon.
My primary weapon is my ruger Security Six .357 2/34"
right now, I'm wearing my Taurus Mod 85 full of 38+P's
:D

SodaPop
March 3, 2003, 08:11 PM
My mind saved my body more times than any of my guns have.

Standing Wolf
March 3, 2003, 09:22 PM
Think and grow safe.

ahadams
March 3, 2003, 09:42 PM
a trained mind (primary) and a trained body (secondary). In an emergency you will react and fight as you have trained to react and fight. No training and you'll probably still be standing there thinking when you catch a round or two from the other guy who *did* have some training.

Charles S
March 3, 2003, 09:46 PM
I've got to go with my mind also. I usually have it with me...just kidding. It is our most important tool.

Charles

Matt G
March 3, 2003, 10:07 PM
I, too, egoistically chose my mind, but consider how useful that would be if you stood in a vacant alley when approached by a hardware-laden felon intent on your bodily harm:

"Drop the weapon, lest I wield my neurons upon you!"

May have to change that to my auto pistol. ;

Hardtarget
March 4, 2003, 12:19 AM
I sometimes experience a touch of brain fade...so far my .45 has not done a fail to feed/fire/eject...so I keep it with me. Haven't needed it yet.
Mark

tobeat1
March 4, 2003, 12:27 AM
My mind, but somehow I dont think it makes major...

mack
March 4, 2003, 02:18 AM
My mind.....boy am I in trouble. ;)

Johnny Guest
March 4, 2003, 02:22 AM
I'll stick with my mind as primary weapon. It allows me to choose whether or not to utilize some TOOL to facilitate a particular course of action. My primary tools are a roller ball pen and legal pad, a phone, a computer, and a .45 Commander.
:D

Best,
Johnny

MountainPeak
March 5, 2003, 08:25 PM
My "Wilson"!;) KZ 45.

Double Naught Spy
March 6, 2003, 08:24 AM
What is my primary weapon for what?

4v50 Gary
March 6, 2003, 11:20 AM
I voted for talking. "Don't hit me please. You can have my wallet. Just please, don't hit me." :D I'd vote for my feet but I can't run fast so it doesn't count.

Of course it's the mind.

Denny Hansen
March 6, 2003, 11:30 AM
If you don't mind, I'll agree with the majority on this one.

Litlman
March 6, 2003, 11:36 AM
Got to use that MIND before anything else! Be good...

If you enjoyed reading about "Which is your PRIMARY weapon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!