Kansas CCW thoughts....

PDA

38Mike
December 30, 2002, 06:07 PM
Never Mind........:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas CCW thoughts...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
waynzwld
December 31, 2002, 01:34 PM
Yeah Mike, I knew that Kansas chance for CCW, when down the tubes when all the idiots voted in that Klinton groupy. :cuss:

YankeeRebel
December 31, 2002, 02:04 PM
This is one Kansas resident that wants to see CCW enacted in the Sunflower state. Don't know if I will get one or not. It is just the thought of educating those that are carrying now. A few weeks ago The American Shooter had a show on CCW in Memphis. One of the people in the class admitted they had been carrying for a long time without a CCW permit. This person believed that it was legal to shoot a person that was just stealing your property and a life was not in danger. This class save him from ruining his life.

We in the Eastern part of KS had better take a good look at Kay O'Conner from Olathe. She has stood up for those that enjoy the shooting sports. I know for a fact that she is targeted for elimination, come on all they want is to vote her out of office, by a very powerful KS lobby. This was relayed to me by a teacher in the Olathe district and they are a powerful lobby in KS. Hope she puts it to them in the next election.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas CCW thoughts...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!