Personal Threat Levels

PDA

George Hill
March 3, 2003, 06:27 PM
Anyone have a Threat Level score yet?
I wonder how I would rank. Conservative, Gun Owner, Libertarian, Mormon... I probably rank pretty high. I doubt I'll be able to get an airline ticket in the future.

If you enjoyed reading about "Personal Threat Levels" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Art Eatman
March 3, 2003, 09:12 PM
Gee, George, I knew my head was all messed up. I'd have put you down as "Low Threat".

I'm all of your above, except Mormon, but I'm a smartmouth. Probably means I'll walk.

'S all right. I wouldn't tolerate all that airport idiocy, anyhow. If the gummint thinks my billfold would help an airline stave off bankruptcy, they can take cognizance of the sprig of mistletoe tied to my coattail.

:D, Art

Standing Wolf
March 3, 2003, 09:16 PM
Given that I've been an N.R.A. member since 1976, I'd probably be strip-searched, X-rayed, and treated like some unsuspecting guy abducted by space aliens.

Fire Mineta!

SodaPop
March 3, 2003, 09:18 PM
If I told you about my parents I'd probable rank #1 amongst THR members.

Minute_Of_Torso
March 3, 2003, 09:19 PM
Let's see . . .

Christian, conservative, constitutionalist, gun-owner, ammunition-buyer, white, male, heterosexual, all my relatives fought for the Confederacy, landowner . . .

Guess I'll walk, drive or ride the bus.

BerettaNut92
March 4, 2003, 12:36 AM
Asian, Christian, Libertarian, banjo picker, disgruntled Californian, K-12 in the Los Angeles public school system.

Ouch.

techmike
March 4, 2003, 08:19 AM
Libertarian, Gun Collector with Multiple "EBR's", Biker, NRA member, Conservative...and PROUD of IT!:cool:

foghornl
March 4, 2003, 08:37 AM
Even though I now live & work in Ohio...

5th generation Southern Redneck good ole boy, with a dash of New Orleans Cajun Swamp Rat thrown in.

Dad was WW2 Army Infantryman, recipient of a Silver Star in the Pacific Theatre. Mom was a "Rosie the Riveter", NOT to be confused with Rosie O'Dumbo, did something [don't know what] at the long since closed Defense Depot in Memphis, TN. Oldest brother was Viet Nam era Air Force Surgical Scrub Technician, but never left the US. Next oldest brother didn't meet height.weight requirements, I was passed over because of torn-up knee.

Worked a couple of years as an Auxillary Reserve Deputy, and have always felt that the best deterrent to crime in the home is an armed and trained citizen. Thas was reinforced several times after I was a victim of crime, and got caught unprepared.

So, overall I would say that to the Bad Boys, I would be a fairly high threat level. And, I am only slightly less conservative than G. Gordon Liddy.

MacPelto
March 4, 2003, 08:48 AM
Oh Yeah? I take BAGPIPES as carry-on luggage!

Kharn
March 4, 2003, 08:54 AM
MacPelto:
If you have ever even thought of playing that diabolical "instrument" while in flight you are the worst threat to our national peace and security the world has ever known. I hope you like the bus, you evil, evil person.

Kharn :evil:

Mr Jody Hudson
March 4, 2003, 09:06 AM
I DON'T fly or submit to such.

I was thrown out of FEMA by Hillary's minions when I was introduced at the national awards ceremony for having the most awards of excellence in any one disaster, my first disaster that I served in.

I was introduced for my awards by my most senior, who liked me because I made him look good, as "Token NRA supporter and Militia Sympathizer with a Constitutional constitution".

We didn't know that Hillary was in the back of the room and I was gone immediately.

In addition: white, male, hetero, land owner, land developer, conservative writer and talk show speaker, home schooler, Scientology Minister (and you think Mormons have it hard ;) ), gun owner, gun store clerk, and life long supporter of Jefferson, Adams, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution -- as it was written and intended.

gburner
March 4, 2003, 09:58 AM
Fur bearing, heterosexual, monogamous,
Constitutional Libertarian, French loathing, caucasian, self employed, small business owning, weapons collecting, Kennedy bashing, recovering Catholic, Irish descendent, stout drinking omnivoire with delusions of intellegence.

ball3006
March 4, 2003, 02:21 PM
and a Vietnam Vet (disabled). Have a C&R license. Need I say more. However, I work for a major airline....chris3

buford1
March 4, 2003, 02:46 PM
I think theres a good chance Ill be driving

bogie
March 4, 2003, 03:29 PM
Oh darn - I thought that the thread was about varying degrees of Pucker Factor.

squeak.

If you enjoyed reading about "Personal Threat Levels" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!