IWB holster for CZ 75?

PDA

powderific
March 4, 2003, 01:17 AM
Hello all,

I will be turning 18 soon and will be getting a CCW for my CZ 75b. Right now I am somewhat confused as to what type of holster to purchase. I have been looking at High Noon Holsters, Blade Tech, and maybe milt sparks (probly a watch six or summer special.) I would really like the ability to tuck in a shirt over the firearm, which i would not be able to do with the Milt Sparks. Blade Tech makes a holster that would work, except not for my gun.

I don't wear my shirts tucked in on a regular basis, but i would like the option to should the need arise. Am I shorting myself if I get a holster that would allow me to tuck in a shirt instead of just a regular one that would be suitable most of the time?

Any experiances with the holster companies listed? My dad has a milt sparks versa max 2 in shark with a matching belt, and the fit and finish are excellent, but WAAAAY more money than I have.

Anyway, I'm pretty much lost as to what to get, so ANY advice would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB holster for CZ 75?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zak Smith
March 4, 2003, 02:52 AM
I have used IWB Sidearmor kydex and an OWB leather for my Glocks, a cheap ("Ross") OWB for my CZ's, and a Milt Sparks Watch-Six IWB (in horsehide) for my BHP's and my CZ's.

Buy from Milt Sparks. You will have to wait, but you will not be disappointed. I find the CZ's - even the compacts - a little big in the grip for carry, but the Watch-Six makes packing the BHP a breeze.

-z

WESHOOT2
March 4, 2003, 11:52 AM
I think mine (EAA Witness) is a Galco.......

txgolfer45
March 15, 2003, 09:57 PM
Comp-Tac has them now. www.comp-tac.com

flashbackk
March 18, 2003, 04:08 PM
My Milt Sparks Versamax 2 has the kydex clips and can be worn with the shirt tucked in. My main carry rig. I carry a commander but I just got a CZ75 with a OKO redot. I love that thing......

dairycreek
March 19, 2003, 06:28 PM
It has an attached magazine holder and is an elegant looking holster. Since I never wear my shirt tucked in (retired) I can't respond to that part of your question.
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=122245

The gun in the pic is a CZ 85 Combat which has exactly the same dimensions at the CZ 75 and CZ75BD. This model is a clip holster which is really handy when putting on or removing the holster from your belt. I recommend it highly!
Good shooting;)

DDGator
March 19, 2003, 08:16 PM
I second the recommendation for FIST -- nice holsters at decent prices.

Rally Vincent
March 24, 2003, 03:07 AM
Hold the phone Powder............In dakota you can get your carry permit when your 18?

Last I checked it was 21 all over the united states.

I guess I could be wrong....................but........

powderific
March 24, 2003, 04:41 PM
Yes, in South Dakota you can get a permit when you are 18.

http://www.state.sd.us/sos/Firearms/index.htm

I am sure there are still a few other states out there who are sensible enough to let one carry at 18, but I do not recall any others off the top of my head

powderific
March 24, 2003, 04:48 PM
Oh, somehow i forgot to mention that I will be getting a Milt Sparks Watch Six. I really liked the feel of my dad's versa max, but it was too expensive and i wanted something a little thinner. Thanks everyone for the info!

Rally Vincent
March 24, 2003, 06:01 PM
Damn........Thats just not fair.

I had ta wait till I was 21.:p

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB holster for CZ 75?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!