Not for the faintish. warriorcentral.com

PDA

makdaddy03
March 4, 2003, 03:47 AM
I found this over on the bladesforum.com site. Its pretty gross. So if you are the faintish type person do not go there. I warn you it is very gross. But real.

warriorcentral.com
go to"Its not a Game".
:barf:

If you enjoyed reading about "Not for the faintish. warriorcentral.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
March 4, 2003, 05:00 AM
Plenty of gross pics on the net. Some of those don't look real to me. Neither does the site.

KMKeller
March 4, 2003, 07:58 AM
You think that's bad. Go over to Ogrish.com.

makdaddy03
March 4, 2003, 01:31 PM
No Thanks.

VaughnT
March 4, 2003, 03:22 PM
Stuff like that just makes me very sad. I always get a kick out of people talking big, talking about what they'd do if confronted with violence, but they just don't know. The majority of them have never been in anything more than a schoolyard brawl and think the same rules of civility apply when fighting a criminal.

When I had to qualify for Duke Power's NucSec program, they showed us a video about knife fighting that had similar pictures. I was truly shocked to see the damage that could be done with some of the most innocent objects, like an eating fork.

There are a lot of really heinous people in this world and I'm glad I have a gun. Photos like this, however, make me realize just how badly I need more training in hand-to-hand fighting and seeing the threat.

I cannot imagine what I would do in a tooth-and-claw fight. I hope I never have to find out.

Regarding the school, it seems like a very "hollywood" production to me. I don't know anything about the instructors, but I get that weird BootCamp feeling and wouldn't want to attend that school if Suarez/OPS/ESI was available.

makdaddy03
March 4, 2003, 07:17 PM
True.

kannonfyre
March 4, 2003, 09:58 PM
A friend who lives in South East Asia once told me that the "punishment" for first time minor juvenile offenders was to take them on a tour of a maximum security prison where they would be forced to view pictures of wounds inflicted during gang violence, be given a tour of the facilities with an emphasis of how harsh prison life was, have a chance to interview a hard core criminal in the presence of a warden and witness a flogging. Many turn pale and throw up during the prison orientation. :barf:

If you enjoyed reading about "Not for the faintish. warriorcentral.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!