support for AWB

PDA

cheygriz
March 4, 2003, 12:04 PM
How many of you have a GUN-OWNING friend or acquaintance who strongly supports the so-called Assault Weapon Ban?

If you enjoyed reading about "support for AWB" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackhawk
March 4, 2003, 12:21 PM
Not a chance!

cslinger
March 4, 2003, 02:03 PM
who don't support the stupid law. That says something about a law me thinks.

Chris:fire:

jbutenhoff
March 4, 2003, 02:15 PM
I use to work with an Anti gun guy who even thought the law was stupid! He didn't care for guns, but realized that criminals do not follow the law anyway! Plus when you explain the AWB most people come to the conclusion that it is one of the dumbest laws ever!

Jamie

10-Ring
March 4, 2003, 02:43 PM
Nope, I have NO friends that support the ban.

Schuey2002
March 4, 2003, 02:50 PM
Nota' rat's chance in ___ !!;)

cratz2
March 4, 2003, 03:40 PM
I don't think I know any gun guys that strongly support it but know several that are of the opinion that since it doesn't affect them, they don't care one way or the other... an opinion I don't agree with.

Hkmp5sd
March 4, 2003, 06:48 PM
None. Zip. Nil. Zero. Null.

modifiedbrowning
March 4, 2003, 07:45 PM
I'm sure my mother thinks it is a good idea. :banghead: :rolleyes:

m.i.sanders
March 4, 2003, 07:49 PM
No one I know supports keeping the AWB. Although, I'll be honest, I don't think it's came up with too many of the gun owners I know, but the one's I have talked to are for letting it die.

45R
March 4, 2003, 08:44 PM
I live in CA. All of my friends who own guns are pretty opposed to this AWB.

If you enjoyed reading about "support for AWB" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!